• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

Unicorn sighting, H4895 in stock at powder valley!

Keep an eye on other dealers, they might be getting some shortly too.

• Sad
Reactions: ma smith
what do you think?

EDIT - KYGUNCO is different 'KY weapons" I'll blame it on my eyes.. :coffee:;) sorry KYGUNCO:confused:

my 3 second google search (I didn't call any phone numbers, but Google doesn't appear to be this business's friend)
Is Kentucky Weapons legit?
Additional business information​
It appears to be a fake company selling guns and ammunition, but no products are actually delivered. The address listed on the website is incomplete and the phone number provided is disconnected. Consumers should be wary of doing business through this website​

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Baron23
my 3 second google search (I didn't call any phone numbers, but Google doesn't appear to be this business's friend)
Is Kentucky Weapons legit?
Additional business information​
It appears to be a fake company selling guns and ammunition, but no products are actually delivered. The address listed on the website is incomplete and the phone number provided is disconnected. Consumers should be wary of doing business through this website​
Different company.

Post in thread 'Powder IN-STOCK thread'
https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/powder-in-stock-thread.7076033/post-10300968

Reactions: babyguppy
Unicorn sighting, H4895 in stock at powder valley!

Keep an eye on other dealers, they might be getting some shortly too.
Think that h4895 is fake news. Almost as rare of a powder as rl26

Think that h4895 is fake news. Almost as rare of a powder as rl26

I'd normally agree with you as I have been unable to get any for the last 2.5 years or so and thought I'd never find it in stock again, but my invoice from this morning would say otherwise.

Another user said reloading unlimited had some this morning too, keep an eye out over the next few days for other dealers receiving a shipment. Powder valley had stock for about 45 minutes this morning. I'm sure it will go very, very quickly being how little of it has been available over the last couple years.

I also picked up a couple pounds of staball match to test as an alternative, since it's made in the USA and the manufacturing process is much faster it should be easier to get in the future. Hopefully I can find a load with similar accuracy, consistency, and velocity as my H4895 loads.

RL16 8lbs

Powder valley just called me to let me know their website glitched and over sold H4895 a couple of days ago, and the glitch included my order. Thus they have no stock to sell me.

Great phone call to get first thing in the morning.

They do have varget in stock, but neither of my 223AIs liked varget as well as H4895 for accuracy or velocity. Not that varget was bad, but H4895 was noticably better.

I guess H4895 remains a unicorn for now.

Yeah. But their shipping is still astronomical. I did much better at Grafs today.

Brunos wanted 45 bucks for just the hazmat fee.
Damn was not aware of that but that being said they have a lot of powders for around 30 a lb.

Yeah. I wanted Staball match so it was only 10 dollars difference from Brunos to grafs.

If you are after Tac brunos makes sense as they have it at 199 for 8 lbs.

Brunos is weird though. Now their haszmat fee is 36 bucks and 8 lbs of Sta match is 265.

His prices change almost hourly. It is confusing as shit but you might get a good deal out of it.

Good deal for the PRC folks

RL22 1lb

RL15 5lbs

RL 16 8lbs

RL 19 5lb

ARComp 8lbs

EDIT: GUYS, PLEASE STOP ASKING ME TO FIND YOU POWDER AND PRIMERS AND THEN GETTING PISSY WHEN I DON'T DELIVER - I'M POSTING ALL OF THIS SHIT AS A COURTESY.

Last edited:
@Dogtown can you find me some primers at the old price?

You don't deliver, I'm going to pop a vein!

RL22 1lb

RL15 5lbs

RL 16 8lbs

RL 19 5lb

ARComp 8lbs

EDIT: GUYS, PLEASE STOP ASKING ME TO FIND YOU POWDER AND PRIMERS AND THEN GETTING PISSY WHEN I DON'T DELIVER - I'M POSTING ALL OF THIS SHIT AS A COURTESY.

• Wow
Reactions: Old Corps 8541
"Yeah, I don't like the price of that hard to find powder you hunted down for me - try again!" 🐒

"Yeah, I don't like the price of that hard to find powder you hunted down for me - try again!" 🐒

WHAT ------I was hoping you'd buy the shit for me. I can't believe I'm expected to pay. :eek: I mean, you going out of your way, so people don't have to spend hours searching 1,000 fk'ing websites... and then get upset when you don't ship? The ingratitude.
@Dogtown has saved my AZZ so many times finding and posting stuff. If you want to hold out for deals, that's your choice, but FYI
Tax Returns are coming and if you think stuff is hard to find now, wait and see for next 4 months.:whistle:

Reactions: DIBBS
About as cheap as you're going to find for small rifle primers

137CA888-AAC1-406D-BAA2-5AB10059AF9F.jpeg

Ok Bruno’s, I guess that’s technically an 8 pound jug of LVR

damn.. they're gone

Consolation prize....

It’s been great to finally see powder coming back in stock but what’s taking the primers so long? 215M’s have been impossible to find for two years

It’s been great to finally see powder coming back in stock but what’s taking the primers so long? 215M’s have been impossible to find for two years
Limited quantities show up briefly.

Just a theory and I may be way off the mark. But since primers are still essentially hand made, I wonder if they only produce large rifle magnum primers when they're running the ammunition that uses them... Which seems to be only once/twice a year.

Just spitballing.

Mike

Military industrial complex is currently busy withorders, look at lapua. There's starting to be reports that .mil was preparing about a year in advance of the whole thinkg getting kicked off. Mil-spec #34 are magnum-spec primer compounds for the cold weather reliability. Could be a coincidence, or could be part of the explanation....