• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

airborne posted this in another thread.. 700 for 5K - fyi

Winchester #41 Small Rifle Primers (Case of 5000) - LIMITED SUPPLY

The shooting community's trusted source of processed, once-fired brass, bullets, and other reloading supplies.
eastcoastreloading.com
eastcoastreloading.com
@airborne6.8

Last edited:
hurry hurry

CCI Small Rifle Magnum Primers #450 Box of 1000​

at midway
edit: - limit one ouch..

• Haha
Reactions: Snuby642
Nice that a few component are showing up. Thanks for posting the links!

Reactions: TicTacTex
RL22 and RL15 in stock!

Last edited:
Holy shit!

EDIT: DAMNIT, I should have added to cart before posting this. Already gone. Man, I was looking at 8lb jugs available....

Holy shit!

EDIT: DAMNIT, I should have added to cart before posting this. Already gone. Man, I was looking at 8lb jugs available....
I tried one minute after you posted and never could get anything added to my cart.

Self appointed mod?

Reseller?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

And niether shall you.

Cfe223, 1lb in Stock

Self appointed mod?

Reseller?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

And niether shall you.
Not self pointing but he does add most of the notifications on things. What he is trying to say is people get the alert they want it as what's in stock not people talking. He adds alot to this thread

H1000

Also have 1 lb

EDIT: Both GONE

Last edited:

H4350

Edit: GONE

Reactions: Snuby642

EDIT: GONE in record time...like GM215Ms

Last edited:
Going to start posting some scarce bullets and brass now too

250 A-Tips for you .300NM shooters

168 Gold Dots for the .308 defensive loads