• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

I ended up picking up 1k of vld target 2 mo ago so I've got rounds to shoot. As well as I'm trying to get to a training class so no moar bulliiits till next year prolly

Reactions: DIBBS and JPaul
Come on 210s.... lol
Not cheap...

Jeesh,i thought 100 bucks a brick was high.... what's with some of these retailers' pricing

Never heard of MIWALLCORP

Search is your friend...
1694202498176.png

Miwall would show up to the Cow Palace Gun Shows often. They would have one big booth for ammo and a seperate booth for reloading components. I bought a lot of components from them over the years. They had very good prices. The Cow Palace Gun Shows are history now the San Francisco & San Mateo County Libs shut them down.

Reactions: Shoots 700's
"Rock on at the Cow Palace! Coors mudslinging action! TRUCKASAURUS!"
- I remember that place in the 70s & 80s

Anyway....

7 saum brass at blue collar if anyone is looking
They must have made more this time as I’ve only been able to ever get it by preorder and waiting 6-9 months. This time it’s all over. Thanks for the link.

Reactions: Matt Moxness
Any leads on Reloder 15?

There was some recently, but I'm not seeing it now.

Unrelated, but here are two hard to find Aliant powders...
RL19
ARComp

And IMO Creedmoor Sports is a first rate vendor to the shooting community. Not the largest, perhaps you can find the item for a bit less from one of the giant retailers, but I support them. They have GREAT CS and really do care about their customers and providing them quality product.

When they were still taking back orders that took almost a year to fulfill, they were hit with large cost increases (like from Berger and Hornady) and they choose to eat most of it. Its why they (and most others) will no longer accept B.O. They simply can't anticipate what their cost will be.

I love Creedmoor Sports. All good folks from Alabama.

$46 in shipping, for a 6lb box is a bit much. Makes that low product price not so low once it arrives on your doorstep.

I think it's like gas once they saw we would pay the price I doubt it will go back down.....