• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

I just called powder valley and their website shows a shipping charge $79 + $48 for Hazmat continental US for powder but then I call them to confirm the shipping they said the shipping will be $400 to the west coast. The girl stated that all powder or hazmat orders must be placed over the phone. Anyone else experience this? What is everyone else paying for shipping for powder orders?
I've heard that there's a fake Powder Valley website. Those numbers just don't look right as I've never had that kind of charge at Powder Valley. Here's a link you can use to get to the legitimate site:

Here's a current purchase by me:

Powder Valley.jpg

I've heard that there's a fake Powder Valley website. Those numbers just don't look right as I've never had that kind of charge at Powder Valley. Here's a link you can use to get to the legitimate site:

Here's a current purchase by me:

View attachment 8251213
Yes my order looks exactly
like that online and I even emailed them. When I called just now they said it’s $400 to ship 76#’s of powder in the continental US. Did you actually pay the website shipping charges?

• Wow
Reactions: 357Max
the shipping isn’t $400 it’s the $326 in tax, I would imagine the shipping rate is higher because of the 76 lbs of powder
No the tax is wrong they will fix that, they quoted me over the phone $400 shipping alone and no tax based on delivery location. Basically the shipping is wrong per sales associate on the website.

Well your order doesn’t show $400 in shipping, I’ve never ordered that much powder at once though

Attachments

• IMG_2571.jpeg
    IMG_2571.jpeg
    261.6 KB · Views: 54
Anyway...

Reactions: PusherX11
For you StaBALL junkies....

Strangely, Eurooptic is no longer shipping bullets to CA probably because they are mis-categorizing them as "ammo."
Yup, been that way for me the last month or two. They send me reminders I have shit in my cart. I reply I can't buy it because of their erroneous system. No reply.

Yep, we used to be able to buy ammo online and have it shipped to our CA addresses, but that went away around 2019. Bullets, brass, powder, primers, etc - still no problem. So this is most likely it just being categorized wrong in their system.

Reactions: DIBBS
Call them and speak to a real person, they should ship them. Last time I ordered freedom pills from them was 4/22 and they shipped to Socal no problem.

Not the best prices, but these are hard to find right now...

Unicorn sighted, 1# bottles of H4895 in stock at powder valley... So keep an eye on other vendors as well.

Edit: thanks to frequent cloudflare and timeout errors while trying to check out, I had it in my cart but couldn't check out before it was out of stock, and it was too late to call and order on the phone. I guess powder valley isn't holding the contents of your cart for 15 minutes anymore. That's the second time this year I've missed H4895 from them... Damn.

Edit 2: tried again 10 minutes later and it still showed it in stock. Took about 10 tries to submit the order with multiple timeout and cloudflare errors, but I received an order confirmation email even though the website said error processing order. Now to see if they call me tomorrow and say the website messed up and oversold it and they have to cancel my order, because that's what happened to me earlier this year when they had H4895.

Last edited:
Powder Valley may still have H-1000. Site is getting hammered and is almost unresponsive. I managed to snag an 8 pounder I think) after trying for 40 minutes.

Powder Valley may still have H-1000. Site is getting hammered and is almost unresponsive. I managed to snag an 8 pounder I think) after trying for 40 minutes.

Yep, it's bad right now. I had to try about 10 times to submit my H4895 order and even though the website said "error processing order, please try again" I received a confirmation email that the order went through. Took me almost an hour to go from the "back in stock" email to getting an order confirmation email with all the website timeouts.

Now to wait a few days and see if I get a tracking number, or a phone call saying "sorry, the website messed up, we don't have stock and had to cancel your order."

Yep, it's bad right now. I had to try about 10 times to submit my H4895 order and even though the website said "error processing order, please try again" I received a confirmation email that the order went through. Took me almost an hour to go from the "back in stock" email to getting an order confirmation email with all the website timeouts.

Now to wait a few days and see if I get a tracking number, or a phone call saying "sorry, the website messed up, we don't have stock and had to cancel your order."
Your experience mirrors mine almost exactly. Will be interesting to see if we actually receive anything. For a few minutes there I wondered if I had just ordered 48 pounds of powder. After trying to submit payment multiple times I then see an email with a successful order even though it never acknowledged it on the website. I was finally able to check my order history and it did show just the one order. :cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: DIBBS
Your experience mirrors mine almost exactly. Will be interesting to see if we actually receive anything.

If it's like my experience trying to order H4895 earlier this year, I'll get a call from Kansas 2 days later saying the website messed up and they have to cancel my order because the website glitched and oversold it.

H1000 is still showing in stock, BTW.

If it's like my experience trying to order H4895 earlier this year, I'll get a call from Kansas 2 days later saying the website messed up and they have to cancel my order because the website glitched and oversold it.

H1000 is still showing in stock, BTW.
For me it kept showing in and then out of stock over and over. They really should upgrade so the site can handle more traffic.