• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

8 pounder going in and out of stock if you play the refresh game you got a chance.

Why the hell does powder valley sell out almost instantly? Scalpers cause they are not jacket up prices? I don’t get it, no other site is as nuts as PV.

I got 2 lbs of varget doing the same. Luck of the draw. Sucks having to play this game.

Last edited:
PV had H4831sc 8#. I lost the refresh game. But still a good(?) sign. Haven’t seen that in a LONG time

Reactions: kabarNC
Thanks for the heads up on Varget. Got my 2# limit, with some luck last week I scored 4# locally so now have 6# that I will earmark for my .223ai. Been trying hard to get my hands on the 8208 but its been gone before I can get an order in. Maybe see if I can score an 8lb keg down the road. Almost went for the FGMM small primers but got 2k #450 a couple weeks ago and decided to hold for now.

I assume Superformance isn’t as popular since it’s still there. I grabbed 2# just in case it works for my creedmoors.

Midsouth has a Bunch of

VihtaVuori N320 Smokeless Pistol Powder 1 Lb
178-T10015 | Vihtavuori
$43.30
$43.30 Per Pound
In Stock

VihtaVuori N320 Smokeless Pistol Powder 4 Lb
VihtaVuori N320 Smokeless Pistol Powder 4 Lb
178-T10057 | Vihtavuori
$146.61
$36.65 Per Pound
In Stock

VihtaVuori 3N38 Smokeless Pistol Powder 4 Lb
VihtaVuori 3N38 Smokeless Pistol Powder 4 Lb
178-T10945 | Vihtavuori
$146.61
$36.65 Per Pound
In Stock

VihtaVuori N135 Smokeless Rifle Powder 1 Lb
VihtaVuori N135 Smokeless Rifle Powder 1 Lb
178-T11035 | Vihtavuori
$39.90
$39.90 Per Pound
In Stock

VihtaVuori N170 Smokeless Rifle Powder 1 Lb
VihtaVuori N170 Smokeless Rifle Powder 1 Lb
178-T11070 | Vihtavuori
$39.90
$39.90 Per Pound
In Stock

VihtaVuori N540 High Energy Smokeless Rifle Powder 1 Lb
VihtaVuori N540 High Energy Smokeless Rifle Powder 1 Lb
178-T11954 | Vihtavuori
$48.48
$48.48 Per Pound
In Stock

VihtaVuori N560 High Energy Smokeless Rifle Powder 1 Lb
VihtaVuori N560 High Energy Smokeless Rifle Powder 1 Lb
178-T11956 | Vihtavuori
$48.48
$48.48 Per Pound
In Stock

VihtaVuori N540 Smokeless Powder 8 Lb
VihtaVuori N540 Smokeless Powder 8 Lb
178-T54080 | Vihtavuori

Glad to see more and more supplies popping up if even for a moment!

Received notice this AM that Berger 6mm LRHT 109s were available but missed out - glad to see those in the wild as it has been a while since I had any sightings!

Reactions: Snaz
Anyone have any clue why except for a few 1 lb containers fought over at Powder Valley why Hodgden hasn’t released any Varget on the market for well over a year? I would love for Hodgden to explain why they are making Leverevolution and not Varget and H4350. It’s getting pretty annoying to want something and for a manufacturer to not make it.

Anyone have any clue why except for a few 1 lb containers fought over at Powder Valley why Hodgden hasn’t released any Varget on the market for well over a year? I would love for Hodgden to explain why they are making Leverevolution and not Varget and H4350. It’s getting pretty annoying to want something and for a manufacturer to not make it.

They are. The volume being consumed right now is unbelievable. I was in the warehouse of a well known reloading shop and the amount of powder would make some people pass out, but most of it was going to back orders. If people quit hoarding, it would probably all be normal by next Tuesday! 🤣

I guess youve missed all the drops of it lately that have been going around? Midway, pv and hodgdon all had drops today alone so far