• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

I guess the tactical thing to do is preload your cart with some consumables, odd and ends and wait for the primers or powder you want.

Limited orders to keep resellers at bay would be better if more than one needed item at a time could be found.

My LGS just advertised several cases of Alliant Powder, maybe Alliant is getting caught up with production and selling some cannister powder to us lowly reloaders

UPDATE- I stopped in and picked up a pound of each RL-15 & RL-26.
They had RL16, RL33 and RL50 so maybe it's a good sign that some of Alliant's European Sourced Powders are getting back into the supply pipeline

Last edited:

Fed 205s limit 2

Staball in stock at Brownells

Gone. Or you get to play the refresh game hoping someone's CC gets declined.

Well, I won the refresh game for 1 lb. $70 w/ shipping and HAZMAT. I removed it from my cart for someone a bit more desperate for 1 lb. of Varget.
I should have left it in my cart and tried for more in the refresh game. :ROFLMAO:

Varget is/was in stock at PowderValley. Now saying “pending orders, check back in 12 minutes”. $40 for 1 lbs.

Good to see such a popular powder become available.

Still showing IMR 4895 in stock at powder valley.
It's been in-stock quite a bit. I feel quite a bit better about this whole shortage thing... Screenshot_20220227-074451_Chrome.png

I doubt they will budge before the shelves are stocked, everywhere.
Most goods like that have about doubled in price, which is pretty close to where we are with most stuff. Maybe primers will come down at some point a little more but I don't think we will see a lot of price relief , even when the shelves do get full again..... whatever year that may happen....

Welcome to the world of BOTS.
I was just grumbling about this in a local forum. Between them and the thousands of "XYZ has 123 in stock!" threads across the net, the prices are never going to go down.
If primers at $80 per 1k (before shipping and hazmat) sell out in seconds, why would they lower the price?

Prices won't go down till stuff starts to sit a while.

LR limit 2k

Reactions: KZP

LR limit 2k

Coupon code SAE to save $15 works with primers.