• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

Was sitting at my desk (by chance) staring at my Email when the "shootingbot.com" alarm came in ... followed about 30 seconds later by the "ammoseek.com" alarm. Hit the shootingbot link the second I saw it, took me to Midsouth Retumbo page and immediately and got four (4) 1-lb jugs of Retumbo ... fastest checkout I've ever done ... my typing fingers are still smoking. Could have probably gotten more, but when it accepted "4" I didn't want to go back to add more and take a chance of getting locked out. Gives me a total of 16 lbs of Retumbo (which I use in my 338-LM). Thank God I've been able to stock up and keep it away from the "hoarders". 😲 BTW ... to anybody watching this thread and expecting to find hard-to-find stuff in stock ... you're "dreaming". By the time it's "here" ... it's "gone".
well . . . there's always plenty at gunbroker.com. 😏 😉 lol

Wanting to know for us with limited GBytes's per month, does shootingbot.com use the same format that distill does? Curious as to the amount of data use per hour of monitoring.

Wanting to know for us with limited GBytes's per month, does shootingbot.com use the same format that distill does? Curious as to the amount of data use per hour of monitoring.
Doesn't use any bandwidth at all. Monitors feeds externally and alerts when the criteria is met. No impact whatsoever on your Internet usage.

Reactions: Sgtsideways

10862AC5-0D93-4A94-8ACD-D115C4E417C5.jpeg

Sometimes you have to prowl the Local Gun Shops to score some hard to find powder.
I got the last 8 pounder at the LGS this afternoon.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Doesn't use any bandwidth at all. Monitors feeds externally and alerts when the criteria is met. No impact whatsoever on your Internet usage.
Fantastic Rusty. I've been hoping there would be an alternative to distill. Thanks.

Reactions: DIBBS and Hickswr
Not sure if there is another thread for bullets, but Brownells has 109s:
Dang, had them in my cart and by the time I checked out they were out! Grrrrrr. Thanks anyways man, this is a good thread for the bullets too. Berger had posted that they had 105 hybrids going out the other day, maybe they're doing runs of the 6mm stuff finally.

Reactions: SWgeezer
RETUMBO

Dang, had them in my cart and by the time I checked out they were out! Grrrrrr. Thanks anyways man, this is a good thread for the bullets too. Berger had posted that they had 105 hybrids going out the other day, maybe they're doing runs of the 6mm stuff finally.
I didn’t realize 6mm Bergers were in short supply. My 6mm stash is split between 109s and 105s. I’ve been thinking I’d move one of them and commit to one bullet. Good to know thanks

Not cheap but in stock...

I grabbed couple pounds of 2520 at Brownells this morning and was going to post it but it was gone by the time I got my order placed.

Check for your powders, a lot are in stock.

My phone is acting up and won't let me post links but there are too many to post anyway.

Superformance at grafs, imr 4350 at Natches etc.

Hey guys, just a heads up I ran across a site called alphexfirearms...... everything in stock. I almost pulled the trigger on some H1000 and CCI250s with them til I did a little googling.

Looks like a solid scam site based on info found on google

Has anyone ever purchased from Precision Reloading before? Are they good to go?
Yes they are good to go. They showed vv n550 on their website back in October and ordered 8lbs and it, they called me and said it was an error and placed a back order for me. I got a call on Monday that my 8lbs came in!

I ordered 10K Unis Ginex small pistol primers and 6 lbs of Win Autocomp.

Between that and what I have on hand I'm set for USPSA till the end of 2023.

Reactions: Baron23
You can obviously do what you want but when this stops a little then prices will come down and availability will go up.
Why would Hodgon or any powder mfg lower the prices? They cant even keep it in stock for more then 60 seconds.

Limit the supply, raise the prices and sell powder/primers at 3 times the price it was 4 years ago. Thats what‘s happening right now.

Between materials, worker labor, inflation and demand the prices are not coming down.