• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

8076DAB8-A036-4838-BC77-14F2657364E0.jpeg
Got 5!!!! Thank you

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: S3th
I got my 5.

Hodgdon VARGET
Size 1 lb
$249.95
Subtotal $249.95
Shipping $38.68
Tax $0.00
Total (USD) $288.63

I got my 5.

Hodgdon VARGET
Size 1 lb
$249.95
Subtotal $249.95
Shipping $38.68
Tax $0.00
Total (USD) $288.63
Shrug...

Hello,

Thank you for shopping with Hodgdon.

We'll send a confirmation when your item ships, which could take from 10-14 days.

• Haha
Reactions: Jack's Dad
Any folks in NE Oklahoma or thereabouts...

Bill's Sporting Goods in Claremore got a shipment of powder in yesterday... H4350, H4831, H4831 SC, H1000, Retumbo, and a lot of Varget. All 1 lb'ers, but there was one 8 lb jug of Varget. Prices are high but it is available.

Mike

Reactions: pfl338
Bought 32 lbs of Varget last time it was in stock, a couple of weeks ago, which is great except I only use it in one rifle, and I shoot like two round a year from it.

• Haha
Reactions: BCX
And here is why the selves remain empty.
Nah, I have been wanting some for 308, and I have a friend who took half of it off of me in return for 16 lbs of reloder 15, which I use more. I only don't use Varget because I never can get enough on hand to be sure I'll have it when I run out.

Reactions: Dot3
Yep and people like me that travel to shoot matches cannot find any when all I need is 5 lbs a year. :(
Well, if you are out my way I will be happy to toss you a few pounds for free.

• Wow
Reactions: BCX
My order of 5lbs of 8208XBR from 3rd Generation Shooting Supply was delivered this afternoon. That was my most critical powder need.

The next highest priority reloading component "need" is small rifle primers. Fat chance on getting those.

My order of 5lbs of 8208XBR from 3rd Generation Shooting Supply was delivered this afternoon. That was my most critical powder need.

The next highest priority reloading component "need" is small rifle primers. Fat chance on getting those.

In stock ready to ship....free shipping and hazmat

I was about to post the same thing. The stuff is probably long long gone.

I actually finally got it to get to the payment page, and it won’t let me enter a credit card. Edit to add: either I placed an unsuccessful order, or I placed 37 orders. I can’t tell

Last edited:
Same here. It’s still in stock but can’t get to the payment info without it timing out.
Arrrgghhh,…so close,…yet so far away.

Eventually I was able to bring up the field for CC info once it had time to load. Was able to put them in and "order", but it would seem to process and eventually time out. At first I was hesitant try click Send order again, generally you shouldn't but after what I'd gone through I thought "Two or three orders could be really, ten is obviously a mistake. Better that way." Then I remembered there was a set limit anyway and they probably wouldn't let it go through anyway. So I probably ended up doing it 25 times, never getting any indication that it was received. Eventually a pending order showed up in my order history. But it was black saying "invalid order". So I said screw it, started over from scratch and tried again. The later it got, the better it worked, but I never did get an order confirmation screen. I haven't logged in this morning, I may really have 40 pending orders. lmao It legitimately took me about 2 hours and 15 minutes start to finish. (finish meaning gave up)

The real kick in ass was, I saw this in-stock post on my iPad right before I was about to go to sleep. When it wouldn't work I assumed it was my ipad, so I went down to my computer. I thought it would take 5 minutes so I left my phones there. At 2AM, more than 3/4 of the way through this, I got an emergency call from work, which I missed. Had I been able to answer it, that call would have paid for everything I theoretically ordered. So the primers I MAY have ordered were EXTREMELY expensive, even if I don't get them they cost me a lot of money.

Brownells site needs some work
The old old site (maybe their original) one was the worst site I've ever used, you couldn't find anything. I would open an item in one window, then open another window to Brownells and search for that item using exactly what they called it and it wouldn't be able to find it. :D You could find stuff in the paper catalog faster and then enter the part numbers manually.

Brownells is showing I have an order pending for small rifle primers. So that's good.

While I was there I saw Lapua 6.5moo large rifle primer brass for sale. And I felt very stupid.
"You dummy, you're worried about to running out of small rifle primers in a couple weeks, but buying large primer brass never crossed your mind." (especially stupid since I both large and small 6mmMoo brass.) :rolleyes: