• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

You have to factor in the hazmat costs too. That can be another $20+ on top of shipping, which is why pre-pandemic, we would often buy a bunch of powder all at once, a couple times a year. This is also why if you can get the powder you need locally, it's often the best option.

Don’t forget to add hazmat fee for ordering. A hazmat of $20 or more will make the local price better for only a pound or two.

For sure... I think most of the hazmat fees I've been hit with recently were $30 +? Maybe I am exaggerating, but I overpaid for some H4350 from Hodgon yesterday and the fee was 40, and I want to say Midway was 30 when I got some primers.

But yeah - after fees, shipping and tax I think Midsouth and even Midway would still be cheaper... but not enough it makes a big difference. Beggars cant be choosers. I decided I wanted to build a 7SAUM in 2019 and put off the reloading part of it because life got in the way... then COVID happened and I figured I'd wait it out. I have some hunts this year and I just need to suck it up at this point.

What really has me concerned is getting ADG brass. I have orders in but didnt get any last time they made it.

To anyone who is having a hard time catching powders or primers in stock I offer this proposition: PM me your CC info and mailing address and I will order it for you and have it sent to your door. Honest engine I would.

To anyone who is having a hard time catching powders or primers in stock I offer this proposition: PM me your CC info and mailing address and I will order it for you and have it sent to your door. Honest engine I would.
Hmmm you outed yourself with "honest engine" a real American knows its honest indian you nairobian prince

Hmmm you outed yourself with "honest engine" a real American knows its honest indian you nairobian prince

Screwing it up again. It’s “Scout’s Boner”.
Get it together man…

I won’t say why, but it’s become apparent to me that I need to add this disclaimer: my post was satire; I do not want your CC info so don’t try to give it to me; if anyone encounters a post like this, chuckle and move on. Unless you’re trying to reverse scam someone, to which I say “good luck you ballsy bastard”

Reactions: HolmesDefense
Thanks man. Figured as much from some google searching - local shop wants me to pay 46 all in (after taxes).

Dont seem to have much of a choice. Midsouth and others seem to be cheaper, but the odds I get it are probably tiny.
Ultimately, what’s $15-30 more dollars to get it locally and have it. I’d just grab if if you need it.

Varget and h4350 1# er‘s available on the hodgdon website

4350 unavailable but this is.

I know primers are unreliable everywhere but is there any place that might have large rifle primers a little more consistently?

Reactions: HolmesDefense
Cold beer in September at Reveille and we will call it even, lol. This is much cheaper than the 8 pounders I bought off of the Hodgdon website a month ago.
gone now but for the first time in two years I was able to get one. Thank you sir, I owe you my dasher

• Love
Reactions: spife7980
Yikes 5000ct for $700...

Those same primers are at American Reloading for $499 with free shipping and free hazmat....
Yeah, Bruno has been gouging above and beyond the price hikes we’ve all suffered through. I told them they were turning into Cheaper Than Dirt of the reloading world and we have long memories…

H4831 8lb'ers and H4831SC 1lb'ers in stock at MidwayUSA.

You have to go in and click the powder size selection and it will show in stock.

Bruno’s is trying to profit as much as possible, which is good for them and helps them grow. Nobody is being forced to buy anything. Everyone calm down and let whatever sliver of “the market” is left to do it’s job

FYI- CCI is about to have a price increase to all vendors. 10% . Not sure about the others but I would guess they will too. I got 5k at my LGS and he told me they sent the email out a few days ago

Things might be starting to free up powder-wise. LGS had multiple 8lb kegs of Varget, Retumbo, H4350 and others, about $400 each. Lots of 1lbers too. No primers in sight though

Things might be starting to free up powder-wise. LGS had multiple 8lb kegs of Varget, Retumbo, H4350 and others, about $400 each. Lots of 1lbers too. No primers in sight though
Thanks!Might seems stupid but what dealer is LGS? I am New to the Forum