• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

Varget and H4350 singles at hodgdon

Holy Shit! Just snagged 3 lbs of H4350 direct from Hodgdon! Tried to get 4 but they wouldn't let me. Super Thanks for this thread and the updates! You guys rock - gonna keep me shooting 6.5 CM this Summer as I had bullets and primers but no powder. Usually use Alliant RL26 but we'll never see that again so I'm working up a new load!

VooDoo

Holy Shit! Just snagged 3 lbs of H4350 direct from Hodgdon! Tried to get 4 but they wouldn't let me. Super Thanks for this thread and the updates! You guys rock - gonna keep me shooting 6.5 CM this Summer as I had bullets and primers but no powder. Usually use Alliant RL26 but we'll never see that again so I'm working up a new load!

VooDoo
Don’t say that about RL26, is it going to be a while before we see it?

Don’t say that about RL26, is it going to be a while before we see it?
I have been searching every day for almost 2 years for any Alliant powders. Not seen anything to buy. Love to score a couple pounds of ARComp and RL26 but it's not likely. I'm working up new loads with what's available. As stated, I have bullets, brass, and primers but this is the first powder I have been able to score in years.

VooDoo

Availability has been steadily improving, but Alliant and VV are updating less frequently than others. Just keep an eye on this thread, but if you can’t then you’re better off trying to go through your local sources, if you have any.

Reactions: HolmesDefense
Has anyone been having any luck with large rifle magnum primers? Besides Gunbroker, I'm in need of some located in M.D.

I have been searching every day for almost 2 years for any Alliant powders. Not seen anything to buy. Love to score a couple pounds of ARComp and RL26 but it's not likely. I'm working up new loads with what's available. As stated, I have bullets, brass, and primers but this is the first powder I have been able to score in years.

VooDoo
A few months back I scored 3 lbs. of 1200R locally... Other than the odd shotgun/pistol powder, that was the only Alliant powder I've seen in months.

1200R isn't my favorite... But it keeps me shooting.

Mike

Has anyone been having any luck with large rifle magnum primers? Besides Gunbroker, I'm in need of some located in M.D.
Do you absolutely need magnum? You can use large rifle primers for most anything including up to 338 Lapua. I use both regular and magnum for 300 prc w stat negligible velocity differences.

Reactions: RayRay_G19
I’ve seen more CCI 250s and GM215Ms in the past few months than I did for the past two years. They’re still scarce, but slowly popping up more frequently. Keep an eye here or get on the Reloading Discord. All of the In-Stock Notifications I’ve received from the big sellers have always been too late. The good news is that they’re in a lot less demand than many other primers, so you may find a pack sitting on the shelf at your local shop.

I’ve seen more CCI 250s and GM215Ms in the past few months than I did for the past two years. They’re still scarce, but slowly popping up more frequently. Keep an eye here or get on the Reloading Discord. All of the In-Stock Notifications I’ve received from the big sellers have always been too late. The good news is that they’re in a lot less demand than many other primers, so you may find a pack sitting on the shelf at your local shop.
What’s the reloading discord server url?

It's a messaging app like Slack. I have it running in the background on my laptop while I work, but you can also run it on your phone.

Download and set it up, then search for the Reloading server. You can get as social as you want with all of the weirdos, or you can just mute all of the various channels and just keep an eye out for the In-Stock Notifications like I do. That particular channel is good because it's strictly notifications and not mostly noise like you find here.

1654095512804.png

What’s the reloading discord server url?

It's a messaging app like Slack. I have it running in the background on my laptop while I work, but you can also run it on your phone.

Download and set it up, then search for the Reloading server. You can get as social as you want with all of the weirdos, or you can just mute all of the various channels and just keep an eye out for the In-Stock Notifications like I do. That particular channel is good because it's strictly notifications and not mostly noise like you find here.

View attachment 7882346

I signed up but ended up having issues 'verifying' my account due to another account using my phone number. Which I accredit to me signing up and then trying again. I can't find access to my original account the the second account won't allow verification due to the first account. This all happened within minutes of each other. Somehow I get tagged* in posts but can't read them because... I have no access.🥸

*I receive emails stating "so and so" tagged you in this post.

How do you find the reloading server. Downloaded and verified. Read the help guide, but cant find it. Thanks.

Can you guys start a different thread for this tangent?

With everyone getting alerts for this one thread's updates, it seems like a lot of unnecessary chatter.
Oh dude, I tried and TRIED to do that for the past two years, but utterly failed because people can't stop telling us about how they can't find something or how lucky they just got. So I just stopped posting here...

But then decided "if you can't beat them, join them" so I'm here now posting useless information just to fit in.

This isn't useless information IMHO, but a discord tutorial would make a good separate thread.

I got primers cheaper on Gunbroker than what Midway is asking.

Oh, and here is a powder in stock so I don't get yelled at for chit chat.

IMR 4064 , anyone , in your search's for other powders come across a reputable dealer that has IMR 4064 ?
Thank you

Haven't seen 4064 in a few months. It had drops every week or so for about a month, then dried up.

H50 in stock 8lb