• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

Ammoseek has been pretty good about keeping the fake companies out of their listings. I've known a few people who shoot Defender's ammo for practice. They've sponsored Quantified Performance matches if I'm not mistaken, with cases of ammo on the prize table. Drove by their facility a few times when I was stationed at Ft Bragg.

Alliant 50. Since people said they haven’t seen Alliant at all

• Haha
Reactions: HolmesDefense
leverevolution at PV 1lbrs

I jumped on the two 8 lb's of H4350 and didn't want to hesitate and loose them. Could have added Varget too and saved shipping/hazmat fees. :(

Next time, hopefully 8 lbers!

Yup. Still in stock

My 8lb jug of varget showed up on Thursday. Its out there, just be patient. Like I said a couple posts up, I can pretty much find anything I need within about 2 weeks.

Titegroup 1lb at Hodgdon.com

and midsouth

Last edited:
I got 500 last year. Like everything these days, it just takes persistence.

These guys have been my best source for Berger bullets and Lapua brass these days, but no notifications so you just have to check regularly

F66BBF2B-D434-4126-9C5C-247C464E91D9.jpeg

I got 500 last year. Like everything these days, it just takes persistence.

These guys have been my best source for Berger bullets and Lapua brass these days, but no notifications so you just have to check regularly
Will keep the old page open and refresh like a mad man daily! Thank you sir!

This is all I gots!

I got 6 lbs of re16 back in like Jan from midwayusa of all places. I had to get very creative on how to get around the 2 lb limit. Have not seen it anywhere since. Same with re26 (never see it). Re15.5.

I found 16 HERE, Does anyone know anything about this Co. ??
Google the address shown on the site....then look at street view...and, what do you think?

Then do a search for reviews of the company.....which will bring up rather illuminating information incl this comment from the BBB

1654549624132.png

The same suburban home appears as shown when looking at the street view of their posted address.

I'm sorry to say, but this is not that hard to figure out and these "tells" for scam sites have only been cited on SH...oh, maybe 300 times in the last two years. LOL

Best of luck