• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

The Bass Pro in Spanish Fort, AL. had H4350, H4381SC H1000 and Varget in stock tonight.
I did lower their stock of CCI 450 Small Rifle Magnum Primers by 1K @ $ 89.99 plus Tax.
Looks like everyone's hoard of powder is pretty full for the moment.

Got some TAC 2 8lbs for 216 plus fees. From midsouth.

Doc

H1000

H1000 1lbs

Where the hell are the 6.5 Berger’s going?
I have intel from a very good source that Berger completed production of over 1 million each 140 hybrids & 144LRHT on 10/5-10/7.
These were not for ammo manufacturers. Should be going to Natchez, Powder Valley etc.

View attachment 7988669
Bison Tactical has some, every place else I checked they are not in stock.

Reactions: 357Max
8lbs
Holy crap!

I just bought 5lbs of H1000 and 8lbs of Varget in the same order.

I tip my cap to you, sir.

Sportsman's in mesa az had varget, albeit at stupid prices.

I've been eyeballing a few things and waiting, only for it to go back out of stock. Oh well, hope stock changes and prices drop, but I think we have a couple years before we will see much of that. Luckily I don't shoot much 😭

Attachments

• 20221119_124412.jpg
    20221119_124412.jpg
    292.6 KB · Views: 52
Nature is healing
LOL, yeah kind of.

People are also feeling high fuel prices, inflation, holidays, etc. Longer it sits the lower the price will get, nice to see it going down finally. I notice all Hodgdon extruded is still $100 per 8 lb more than most other powders. Thanks @Dogtown for the links, I've benefited for sure.

Reactions: DIBBS and TxLite
Anybody seen 8208 xbr anywhere? I haven't seen any in 2 years. I would also like to find some power pro varmint or shooters world match rifle if anyone has any leads.

Have you used drifters before....?
I have never used them. But based on Google searches that returned results from the last year, one from here at the Hide, the other from LRHF... They are legit.

Hopefully someone who has ordered from then in the past will chime in.

Mike

I have never used them. But based on Google searches that returned results from the last year, one from here at the Hide, the other from LRHF... They are legit.

Mike
PV is totally legit. I have ordered lots of stuff from them. They are right up there with Midsouth and Natchez for me.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci

Mike
Interested as well. Also in need of 8208.

PV is totally legit. I have ordered lots of stuff from them. They are right up there with Midsouth and Natchez for me.
Yes, PV is great. I have ordered enough from them that I should probably have my own parking space at their shop. Lol.

I was replying to the query about Drifter's.

Mike

Reactions: ShaKr524
H4350 is also showing up in stock at Midsouth as well. Maybe the drought is finally coming to an end.......

Well…will report back on Drifters. Just found, after combing the planet, an 8lb jug of AR Comp in stock, along with CCI 450’s. Powder not cheap, but unobtanium from the normal cast of characters. Thanks for reference-hoping all works according to Hoyle.

Anybody seen 8208 xbr anywhere? I haven't seen any in 2 years. I would also like to find some power pro varmint or shooters world match rifle if anyone has any leads.

I never ordered power from these guys but they came thru on my labradar chrono order.