• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

Anyone need 8208xbr….I mean besides damn near everyone. Here you go. May be the next best thing. 7 left. Use code 2023 and 8lbs is $175 shipped.

Son of a bitch, been wanting to grab some 8208 for awhile, but I’m never in a position to do so when any pops up (basically never). :(

Has anyone tried this and confirmed that it acts like 8208?

I have not tried that specific one but I have lots of American Reloading MP powders. They all shoot great. Especially their N133 and N550 equivalent powders!

Just received another 8lb jug from them today... MP 240 similar to w572 for working up 10mm bear loads for 200gr hardcast MBW.... just got back from the range doing a pressure test. Powder is spot on in line with w572.

For anyone interested

No HazMat Fee with $199 Purchase of in-stock Powder and Primers @ midway
code:HAZMAT052223

I got an email from optics planet this morning that Sierra .30 Caliber 230 Grain HPBT are in stock. It still shows back order but I’m assuming the back order should be pretty quick according to the email.

I got an email from optics planet this morning that Sierra .30 Caliber 230 Grain HPBT are in stock. It still shows back order but I’m assuming the back order should be pretty quick according to the email.

Main difference is the optics planet one for the hundred count is $.47 if you use their 5% off coupon where these are $0.20 more each.

They shipped this morning

Reactions: TicTacTex

215 Berger Hybrids

Reactions: JPaul

Reactions: Oldloser

Who needs CCI #41s for a decent modern price?

Who needs CCI #41s for a decent modern price?
Save on shipping cost here.
Hazmat is the same though.

Reactions: babyguppy
RL16 8lbs...pricey, but very rare

• Wow
Reactions: John Glidewell
Not powder, but bullets I have trouble finding that work with the powder I have a shit ton of:

What bullets are you looking for because the link you posted shows in stock?

bruno's has what appears to be
(3) 8lb jugs of 8133.... local pickup only, must text Jason Bruno

Brown Smells has H50BMG and RL50 on sale, $320 and $329 respectively

Reactions: BCX
Not sure if this is good 9mm ammo or good price, but just got a notification from PV and gonna give it a try.

Reactions: JPaul
N568 8lbs