• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

H4895

They have H1000 & Retumbo too

Cabelas/Bass Pro Shop has Accurate LT-32 8 lbers on sale for $282. Ship to store for free; add military discount if eligible and finally, today 12% cashback if you have an ActiveJunky.com account. Bundling the above just got me down to <$30/lbs for (2) 8lbs jugs.

Bass Pro has H4895....same deal. About $40 a pound after all of that...

Still in stock though.
Are we both looking at Brownell's supply of Reloder 26? I'm sure this wouldn't be the first time I've proved my brain is smooth as fuck, but it looks out of stock to me.

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231212-211126_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231212-211126_Chrome.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 62
Are we both looking at Brownell's supply of Reloder 26? I'm sure this wouldn't be the first time I've proved my brain is smooth as fuck, but it looks out of stock to me.
No it’s me. I was definitely thinking of RL16 at Midway for some reason…

Reactions: Kramer93
just now tried to use the discount code @ Midsouth and it didn't work. My order was over $100 but it stated the code is invalid.

For my fellow magnum junkies....

Retumbo

H1000

N555 is awesome in 6mm Creed-type cartridges

For my fellow magnum junkies....

Retumbo

H1000
When you start seeing Retumbo and H1000 in stock again ... you've gotta believe we've closed the door on the worst of the component shortages ... right? I mean, I'm just not struggling to get the supplies I need anymore.

Reactions: secondofangle2
When you start seeing Retumbo and H1000 in stock again ... you've gotta believe we've closed the door on the worst of the component shortages ... right? I mean, I'm just not struggling to get the supplies I need anymore.
Nope, next shortage right around the corner. Wife works for Scheels and they are being told by distributors - BOHICA

What about GM215m’s? I’ve been able to get most stuff lately, even scored some H4895. But I can recall being able to get 215ms in the last 2-3 years.

What about GM215m’s? I’ve been able to get most stuff lately, even scored some H4895. But I can recall being able to get 215ms in the last 2-3 years.
you can find it at 300-500 per 1,000
Affordable; haven't seen that in 7 years or more

• Wow
Reactions: TheOE800
mk262 ammo

2 weeks ago I placed an order through Hodgdon, two 8lb jugs of CFE Black and two 8lb jugs of H110, just received yesterday. That Hazmat shipping fvcking blows!

Reactions: southernpew