• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

How do the 190s shoot being pulls? Do then need to be run through a sizer?

I've shot 10's of thousands of American pulls... 77smk, 80smk, 90smk, 110vmax, 125smk, 155smk, 168smk, 190smk, 220smk, 147HST, 230HST

They have all shot exactly the same as their brand new counterparts... no difference I could measure.

Blems on the other hand I've found some consistency issues... but not pulls

Last edited:
When does the RL 26 come back?
I ask that question online to Alliant and was told that as far as that Rep knew they were manufacturing all their powders.
Anybody seen any?

Powder Valley Free Hazmat >$99 (this is just a weekly deal now, right?). Only place w/ H1000 in stock that I know of...

FH0207

Getting killed on repeated shipping charges, buying only 1000x 210Ms, mass purchasing 1lb cans, etc.

Reactions: TicTacTex
Powder Valley Free Hazmat >$99 (this is just a weekly deal now, right?). Only place w/ H1000 in stock that I know of...

FH0207

Getting killed on repeated shipping charges, buying only 1000x 210Ms, mass purchasing 1lb cans, etc.

Bass Pro/Cabela‘s has H1000 in stock.

Reactions: R_A_W
Bass Pro/Cabela‘s has H1000 in stock.
missed it, appreciate it though

Hodgdon & Midsouth have H1000 1lb'ers as well, Powder Valley has better pricing though

Fed 210's limited stock@ Cabelas OOS now
Rem 9.5's @ Precision

Last edited:
Per Hogdon

“In honor of another Big Game for our hometown heroes, the Kansas City Chiefs—led by the dynamic duo of Travis Kelce (#87) and Patrick Mahomes (#15)—we’re taking $15 off your order when you spend $87 or more on powder. Offer runs until midnight, Sunday, February 11, so act swift to save on our Most Valuable Powders. No promo code necessary.”

So get ready to order some powder they have a lot in stock.
Direct link to their website

Reactions: TicTacTex
Per Hogdon

“In honor of another Big Game for our hometown heroes, the Kansas City Chiefs—led by the dynamic duo of Travis Kelce (#87) and Patrick Mahomes (#15)—we’re taking $15 off your order when you spend $87 or more on powder. Offer runs until midnight, Sunday, February 11, so act swift to save on our Most Valuable Powders. No promo code necessary.”

So get ready to order some powder they have a lot in stock.
Direct link to their website
Now live

Natchezz
Free Hazmat on purchases over $99 with code

Attachments

• IMG_1518.jpeg
    IMG_1518.jpeg
    877.4 KB · Views: 29
N570 8lbs

1707765914019.png

Slower, but not by a huge amount. N570 is an amazing powder for .338LM and .300NM, but runs pretty hot (N170 is a lot less hot, but you lose some velocity). N568 is almost the same as N570, but the kernels are more normal sized vs the giant N570 kernels.

I have never tried their powder. I picked up 2 jugs of MP445 yesterday to try out. Says it’s equivalent to Alliant Power pro varmint, which is #93 on the burn rate chart, and TAC is #92, so I think this will work well with 77 grain in .223.

Reactions: padom