• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

mid south shooters also has 8lbs of 6.5 sta bal in stock while not the greatest powder its in stock 8/31/2021
as well as cfe 223 and a few others . good luck

Reactions: acudaowner

1630607490874.png

140 ELDMs

Reactions: RS14
Someone on here was looking for Hybrid 100V the other day, don't remember who. It's in stock at Powder Valley, 1 lb and 8 lb.

Every time I see LRP show up: "Please be GM215M..." Disappointed...for a year now.

I appreciate it, but I’m far far away in CA. I’m also good on GM215Ms, slowly working through my last 2000 so I’m probably not dead in the water until next summer. The primer gods will come through eventually given enough time and persistence. My cousin is a minister and he’s activated his Prayer Warriors on my behalf by convincing them that GM215M is a new COVID variant.

Maybe people are finally getting smart and refusing to pay those prices. It's the only way they'll ever come down.

I bought 2k of the #41s just because the ONLY reloading supply store within over an hour of me hasn’t had primers on the shelf in at least a year. I had a coupon code which offset hazmat which wasn’t terrible but 10.9 cents per primer is a good bit higher than I’m used to, however, I don’t really have much choice unless I want to pay even more on gun broker

And PV has 8# BL-C2

Not lately. I see Retumbo on the Hodgdon site about once a month. Powder Valley still has some of the best prices, but they have no notification system so you just have to check it multiple times a day and hope that you catch it at the right time. In lieu of that, as much as I hate to pay Larry's higher prices, MidwayUSA has been the easiest way to get most powder because they'll actually notify you when stuff is in stock. Midsouth Shooter Supply also has meh prices but is good on notifications. Brownells seems to get a similar volume as Midway, but I never get notifications from them. Grafs is good on notifications, but low on volume.

So my suggestion is to put in notifications for the powder you need on Midway and Midsouth and just check your email often and cross your fingers. I'm working from home and on a computer all day, so it's also easy for me to check regularly. When rarities like N570 and primers show up, I post here.

Not lately. I see Retumbo on the Hodgdon site about once a month. Powder Valley still has some of the best prices, but they have no notification system so you just have to check it multiple times a day and hope that you catch it at the right time. In lieu of that, as much as I hate to pay Larry's higher prices, MidwayUSA has been the easiest way to get most powder because they'll actually notify you when stuff is in stock. Midsouth Shooter Supply also has meh prices but is good on notifications. Brownells seems to get a similar volume as Midway, but I never get notifications from them. Grafs is good on notifications, but low on volume.

So my suggestion is to put in notifications for the powder you need on Midway and Midsouth and just check your email often and cross your fingers. I'm working from home and on a computer all day, so it's also easy for me to check regularly. When rarities like N570 and primers show up, I post here.
Thank you! I forgot about Grafs. Unfortunately, I can’t have personal electronics at work and the government computers are now blocking websites that sell ammo or firearms. So I can’t check at work. I need to get my wife on in stock duty or something.

Just make a bookmark folder in Chrome, then add these bookmarks:

Then have her right-click on the folder and "Open All" 3 times a day to check.

CCI 450s

CCI 450s
Shows out of stock.

Mike

Thanks Dogtown, working on ordering right now. Guess we'll see if I'm fast enough.

Mike