• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

1lb of H4350 in stock, max 5. $40 hazmat and shipping charge for my 5lbs order.
(whoops, sorry for the double post.)

Reactions: Tx_Aggie
Dang that went fast. I, and the guys I load for need h4350. Hazmat for 3-5 pounds I can stomach. But brownells hazmat for 2 pounds is a major kick in the sack.

Reactions: benthephilosopher

EDIT: ok, so here's a new one with Powder Valley: you can add powder to your cart and have 20 minutes to checkout, HOWEVER if their website is getting hammered at that moment and you get a 404 error when you try to checkout, SOMEONE ELSE CAN CLAIM YOUR POWDER

EDIT2: So this must have happened to four others at the time. I played the refresh roulette while it counted down and suddenly it said five 8 pounders were available again. So I quickly added one, went to checkout and had to log in to my account. Poof! Error 404! "Something is wrong with your cart - there's no more 8lb N570 left dood." So back to refresh roulette - success on the third try. The lesson is be quick, make sure you're already logged into your account, don't try to shop for other items to make that hazmat fee sting less - just get in and get out as fast as you can. If you get dropped like I was, just be persistent until there is no longer any hope.

Last edited:
i was right there with you... but i was on the loosing end... had it in the cart supposedly but while putting in payment info... popped up said error & then out stock ... keep trying till i had to leave... maybe next time...

Not trying to brag, but I had 2 windows open. One said out of stock. The other said I had 15 min. Hope my order went thru.

mine said it was in cart & had 15 min to check out ... but changed while adding card info... guess one of you luck fellows ended up with mine... pm me i'll send address so you can send it on to me :)(y)(y)...

Reactions: ShootnFool8
phoenix AZ people - Bruno's just got a powder shipment, first come first served.. N530, N555, N560, H4350, H4831, HP38, US869, 4064, 4227
H1000, 3031

Last edited:
Looks like a scam. Is that site verified by anyone? No one has that much powder in stock that I’ve seen. Especially when giant companies can’t even get some of those.
Never ordered from them but the website has been up forever.

Reactions: db2000

Good deal on TAC here

On the subject of scam sites: they tend to have the older prices we're used to, and after you get excited and go to checkout you'll notice they only take sketchy payments like Zelle, Venmo, Bitcoin, etc. In the case of EvergladesAmmo, they're just trying to gouge a bit. I wouldn't buy from them, but then again, I'm not desperate...yet.

CCI #41 SR primers again at Brownells

Reactions: Tx_Aggie

CCI 450s back in stock at Brownells

And no, I don't work for Brownells. I just happened to be on their site reading an article and it's easy to check stock. Hint, Hint to some of the other websites.

CCI 450s back in stock at Brownells

And no, I don't work for Brownells. I just happened to be on their site reading an article and it's easy to check stock. Hint, Hint to some of the other websites.

Still available as of a few seconds ago. Thanks @Dixie Rifleman ; I got my two.

Yep today has been the day for both small and large mag primers (which I needed)

CCI #41 - price has been going up slightly over past few months

On the Midway notification emails, I’ve seen a pattern since about September where if you go to the page that lists the powders it’ll show nothing in stock, however if you click on the actual item, that page may show it in stock. That was the case for me a couple times where I got an email notifying me that a powder was in stock. Clicking the link took me to the item and it was available, but if I jumped up to the main powder page, it showed out of stock.

I think they were/are doing this to help folks who are using the notification system, but it’s not consistent. For example, I’ve only seen it with powders and I have yet to get a primer notification email regardless of how many I have set for notifications.

Reactions: DIBBS

CCI #41 - price has been going up slightly over past few months

On the Midway notification emails, I’ve seen a pattern since about September where if you go to the page that lists the powders it’ll show nothing in stock, however if you click on the actual item, that page may show it in stock. That was the case for me a couple times where I got an email notifying me that a powder was in stock. Clicking the link took me to the item and it was available, but if I jumped up to the main powder page, it showed out of stock.

I think they were/are doing this to help folks who are using the notification system, but it’s not consistent. For example, I’ve only seen it with powders and I have yet to get a primer notification email regardless of how many I have set for notifications.
Nope, out of stock on all attempts

I got 4 lbs, 2 lbs of 4198 as well... $163 delivered.

4198 8lbs in stock...

Still showing at 12:14

I have been looking for this for months! Thanks!

Reactions: EastBayRidge

Go! 1 lbs