• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

Damn, when will the out of stock reloading components end! I want to get in to reloading at some point.

The supply is there. The availability is tough. Meaning I've been watching and had the opportunity to buy primers, Powder and brass in the last few weeks especially.

I would reccomend to do some research based on what your reloading and buy the "go-to" if you will powder. H4350, varget, n570, 4064 etc.

And buy in bulk, which is the hardest part. A big part of reloading is the cost savings, however with buying in bulk up front your not going to realize that savings for months or years depending on how deep down the rabbit hole you go.

Good luck.

Reactions: Jackomason
Finally got 4# of Varget after several refresh cycles where the website said to check back in xx seconds.

Now let’s see if it ships.

Appreciate the heads up guys!

Yeah powder valley is the most fair to get powder. Thier website works good. I just got 4# of varget but had to checkout twice and put 2 hazmats. I really needed some varget. Now just hope more h4350 or superformance shows up.

Yeah powder valley is the most fair to get powder. Thier website works good. I just got 4# of varget but had to checkout twice and put 2 hazmats. I really needed some varget. Now just hope more h4350 or superformance shows up.
Call em and they will consolidate hazmats

Reactions: waveslayer
The folks at PV are top notch.

Over the last few months they have bent over backward to get me the stuff I ordered... I won't bore you with all the details but they absolutely went above and beyond to keep me in powder. I will always try to give them my business first

They're only a few hours from me. One day I'm going to drive up there and buy them all lunch.

Mike

Reactions: 37L1 and XikoPlavi
The folks at PV are top notch.

Over the last few months they have bent over backward to get me the stuff I ordered... I won't bore you with all the details but they absolutely went above and beyond to keep me in powder. I will always try to give them my business first

They're only a few hours from me. One day I'm going to drive up there and buy them all lunch.

Mike
Yeah, I have seen others say the same. I try to give them as much of my business as I can. Can’t hurt to do some good for them. Wish I lived in a red state.

Reactions: OkieMike
Damn. Brutal. Brownells did it for me is the reason I suggested it. Sorry to hear.
yea it used to be if u got ahold of some good powder u checked out immediately so u didn't lose it. Then u would go back and find some other and check out again, i called them more than once trying to get 2 or 3 orders done at one time combined and they wouldn't do it. Now they keep ur order in a basket for 20 minutes allowing u to look thru the powders to add and not lose what u have in ur basket. That kinda solves the problem

Damn. Brutal. Brownells did it for me is the reason I suggested it. Sorry to hear.
Yeah when I asked them they said no. They said it’s a legal thing now which I personally think is bs but whatever. A hazmat charge is all just a way to snag money on the downlow IMO

Never done any business with Bobcat Armament so I can't vouch for their validity. Maybe someone else can shed some light on them.

Anyway... they have Viht N165 and N530 in stock. (Proud of it though)

Mike

Never done any business with Bobcat Armament so I can't vouch for their validity. Maybe someone else can shed some light on them.

Anyway... they have Viht N165 and N530 in stock. (Proud of it though)

Mike
They are good people. Very, very fast shipping.

Reactions: OkieMike
Accurate 4350

Reactions: camocorvette
Dang, subscribed to this thread this morning and got 3# 4350 from Powder Valley and 5# from Hodgdon. Powder Valley was pretty cool. I had to try a few times and got three. Had I known about this thread I would have posted when Brownell had 8# jugs of IMR4831 for a couple of days. I come across the types we use I will post it up. Great job!

not powder but brownells had cci small rifle primers in stock this morning. limit 2

They have it mostly every day. You need to learn to play the PV game. They get it by the semi truck load but only make so much available to purchase every day.
I'm not looking for any, I have too much. But I play it all day long