• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

Makes me wonder if they are catering to the gunbroker price gouging resellers…..
With things like RL 17 and 26, and n570, I am happy to buy them in bulk since they aren't harder to find now than they are in better times. I'll shoot it eventually.

Reactions: chase723
Makes me wonder if they are catering to the gunbroker price gouging resellers…..

Not at those prices. Bruno is just catering to the folks who are willing to pay what he's asking. Once stuff stops selling he'll break up the large lots, and then if it still sits drop prices until it starts moving again.

Reactions: camocorvette
Powder valley has Winchester staball. 5, 1 pound limit to your order

The primer pricing just makes me sad these days, and they are still flying off the shelf. To think I bought a case of 5000 CCI 450s less than a year ago, for barely over today's list price for 2000 is crazy. I fear the prices will never come back to where they were.

Supply and demand + increased cost to resource metals/supplies required to make them. Companies exist to make money. As long as people are willing to absorb the price increase while companies still make a profit the prices will remain where they are.

How many are you guys getting? I was able to add 5 to my cart and went to check out and was notified not in stock.

I tried with 5 pounds for like five minutes so I just tried 4 after that and it went through, every time I would hit proceed order everything would go blank

Followed this discussion for a while and checked to see what the "Bottom Line" is to have 1 pound delivered to my door.... appears to be about $70 / pound...... Not in my budget.

Reactions: camocorvette
Ya I’m not in it for 1lbs. PV usually has a 5lbs limit on 1 pounders, today is different though. Their site is probably getting hammered because of varget.

Ya I’m not in it for 1lbs. PV usually has a 5lbs limit on 1 pounders, today is different though. Their site is probably getting hammered because of varget.
Damnit I thought so. I had another 5# but was afraid was gonna get bumped. That’s ok hope some people with less supply than me were able to get some.

Bobcat Armament... Prices are on the "upper end of reasonable" to somewhat high. (VV always tends to run high anyway.) But it is available.

VV N165 (1 lb)
VV N530 (8 lb)
AA 4350 (1 lb)
AA 2520 (1 lb)
RS TAC (1 lb)
RS XTerm (1 lb)
RS Hunter (1 lb)
RS Magnum (1 lb)
Alliant AR Comp (1 lb)
Alliant PP 2000 MR (1 lb)
VV N555 (8 lb)
VV N140 (8 lb)
VV N150 (1 lb & 8 lb)
VV N160 (8 lb)
VV N170 (1 lb)
VV N540 (1 lb & 8lb)

Mike

N150 at midway
2lb limit, but holding out still for 4350, read that N150 does pretty good in colder temps for 6.5creed
JGVI

N150 at midway
2lb limit, but holding out still for 4350, read that N150 does pretty good in colder temps for 6.5creed
JGVI

Varget in stock at midsouth

Negative good Sirs. Gone gone gone... I cant seem to get my hands on Varget if my life depended on it...

Bobcat Armament... Prices are on the "upper end of reasonable" to somewhat high. (VV always tends to run high anyway.) But it is available.

VV N165 (1 lb)
VV N530 (8 lb)
AA 4350 (1 lb)
AA 2520 (1 lb)
RS TAC (1 lb)
RS XTerm (1 lb)
RS Hunter (1 lb)
RS Magnum (1 lb)
Alliant AR Comp (1 lb)
Alliant PP 2000 MR (1 lb)
VV N555 (8 lb)
VV N140 (8 lb)
VV N150 (1 lb & 8 lb)
VV N160 (8 lb)
VV N170 (1 lb)
VV N540 (1 lb & 8lb)

Mike
Thanks. Little high but what the heck.

CCI #41 SR primers again at Brownells. Ain't cheap, but if you need 'em...

I'm wishing for CCI small pistol primers to show up somewhere in decent quantities, but no luck so far.

Just received an email for CCI #41 small rifle primers @ brownells.com. The link in the email doesn't do anything, but it also says to call: 18007410015. Might be worth a phone call if need them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211215-141430_Email.jpg
    Screenshot_20211215-141430_Email.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 45