• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

Midway will know if you try to use a credit card with same address for a different persons credit card. I had to get my wife’s cousin to order 2 so I could get 4 RE16s. Midway also has a 7 day countdown before you can buy more of the same powder. That’s some crazy shit but at least the reloders are starting to pop up again

Still available. Price seems to be up $15 or so since i bought them last month though...

If you partake in the low activity of pistol shooting, Midway has 4lbers of N320.

No limit in store however. 20% off in stock as many as you can get.
And since it's free shipping, I just placed 2 orders(within minutes of each other) for two boxes both times, plus some other stuff. Got shipping notices on both orders within an hour or so

Dave

Reactions: Oldloser
Score on the 147 ELDM for $29. Limit 2 per order but you can make multiple orders so thats cool.

Stay on top of it, if it’s saying to check back in 10 minuets, check back in 8. When it’s down to seconds continue to refresh and make sure your fast at adding to cart. 5lbs limit on one pounders.

Reactions: waveslayer
I've been refreshing PV every 1 minute and the time keeps getting reset to 20 minutes on Retumbo

Stay on top of it, if it’s saying to check back in 10 minuets, check back in 8. When it’s down to seconds continue to refresh and make sure your fast at adding to cart. 5lbs limit on one pounders.

Damn, the two powders I needed.

8#'ers out of stock.

Midway has shit again imr4350 & w760 & more smalls primers

What is it's burn rate close too? H1000?
From the chart ... BTW ... I get single digit SD's with this in 300-WM and 300-PRC, and my 338-LM tests are looking solid too ... better than Retumbo.

I'm definitely a fan-boy for this powder, and it's "findable" ... which is important.

1640100005792.png

Reactions: DIBBS and Schw15
Just note that Mag Pro, like all ball powders, is very temperature sensitive. That is an issue in small cartridges where you usually see ball powder, but it is a huge problem in magnums.

Just note that Mag Pro, like all ball powders, is very temperature sensitive. That is an issue in small cartridges where you usually see ball powder, but it is a huge problem in magnums.
Fair criticism for this and many alternatives. That said, in the temperature range where I'm shooting here in Central Oregon ... 30°F to 80°F ... it's been pretty consistent.

VV N540

VV N160

VV 20n29

VV N135