• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

Is there a way this thread could be just notifications for in-stock stuff without all the chit chat? Asking for a friend...
My friend said to tell your friend he can't answer your question without adding off-topic clutter...

But in the spirit of your request, CCI 41's and BR4's are STILL in stock at Brownells... As of 2 minutes ago

Mike

Reactions: Holliday
Anyone know of some 8lb CFE223 or CCI 450 from a none scam website (cause those are always showing in stock lol)

Ramshot TAC still available, 1lb bottles $29.25

the guys with the bots get them
I don’t do the bot thing and I have able get everything I need but primers but I’m still doing pretty good on them.
Every morning when I get up at 3:30 to when I get to the shop I check about 4 retailers I like for the powders I’m interested in.
If they are there I buy some.
I used to send alerts to friends but they always Lollygag and Then complain when it disappears and I 😂 at them and they get 😡 so I stopped.

looks like PV H4350 is still percolating . If you want it stay on the site and keep trying . Right now says try again in 16 minutes.

I got 5000 LRP federal primers early this morning at that target place. I didn’t know they existed and it was a fair price compared to everyone else right now and free shipping (even the hazmat charge). I’m just hoping it’s legit. Seems to be. Anyway, large primers will start showing up all over now probably but be more than what I just paid 120$ per 1000 for normal federals

If you think about Bruno’s is selling small cci BRs for 135 and not giving any price break for 20000 of them

Everyone’s playing the game with primers. So, I’m stocked up good for a long time now

They had Remington also. Don’t see 9-1/2s much

Maybe they are old. Wouldn’t doubt it

I’m just hoping it’s legit.

Google Street view of their warehouse address shows their sign on the building. It looks legit.

1642816535900.png

Reactions: XikoPlavi
I got 5000 LRP federal primers early this morning at that target place. I didn’t know they existed and it was a fair price compared to everyone else right now and free shipping (even the hazmat charge). I’m just hoping it’s legit. Seems to be. Anyway, large primers will start showing up all over now probably but be more than what I just paid 120$ per 1000 for normal federals

If you think about Bruno’s is selling small cci BRs for 135 and not giving any price break for 20000 of them

Everyone’s playing the game with primers. So, I’m stocked up good for a long time now

They had Remington also. Don’t see 9-1/2s much

Maybe they are old. Wouldn’t doubt it

Targetsportsusa.com is 100% legit.

By the way 109 hybrids dropped at precision reloading today, so bergers are dropping everywhere else probably soon

Midsouth has Berger 108gr Match Target in stock.
These were great bullets for my 6mm Creedmoor.

Is $50/lb. delivered the new "regular" price now?

You're given a 2 lb. limit but hit with whatever HAZMAT fee they decide to charge.