• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder IN-STOCK thread

Found a local guy selling H1000 kegs for $250 each, I would assume that is a solid price to move forward with buying?

Buy all you can afford @ at that price... I would take a couple at that price , but I am about 8-9 hours from you.

Brownells has small pistol mag primers

Telling me to check back in 16 minutes on RL 22... So I'm guessing it's already gone.

Mike
Not necessarily. Some have gotten lucky by fallowing those instructions and checking back.... But a lot haven't, so it's a toss up.

Red Dot and Power Pistol in stock too.

So these guys have lots of powder and primers... just paypal them as a friend / family. :rolleyes:
good friend of mine , showed me a site his son ordered primers from last week. I just laughed and told him, your son will never see his money again. I showed him how to look at the bottom of the page, most of the times these sites have just been added in 2022.

So these guys have lots of powder and primers... just paypal them as a friend / family. :rolleyes:
That is crazy! Bought some Varget and 8208XBR. Cant believe they had both in stock and not at crazy prices either. Finally can stop having to check this page so much. Set for the next couple years!

That is crazy! Bought some Varget and 8208XBR. Cant believe they had both in stock and not at crazy prices either. Finally can stop having to check this page so much. Set for the next couple years!

@simpy16 You ARE joking about the purchase, correct? :unsure::rolleyes: This is a fraudulent site

Reactions: tK...

Im Sure it fake as well. I can't believe the fake sites now

• Sad
Reactions: tK...
Perhaps a thread to list known fake/suspect sites?

Mike

If a site has hard to get powders and primers in stock,, at reasonable prices, AND payment methods are only by Zelle, paypal F&F, gift cards, bit coin, and other methods where you have absolutely no buyers protection, then they are Bogus sites.

after further review I think you are correct, going to be a long night on the phone with the bank to try to recover my money...
Holy smoke.

I cant tell if this is next level trolling, or not

In any event...

Lets please return to legit notices.

If its a scam site, keep it to just the facts (including its a scam).

@simply16 apologies in advance, if this is a legit loss.

Vihtavuori 3N38, 4#'ers in stock at Midway for any .38 Super Comp shooters :)

after further review I think you are correct, going to be a long night on the phone with the bank to try to recover my money...
sorry guys, I was totally joking and just wanted to let everyone have a good laugh in the midst of this painful time of finding components. I just need a magical site with 8lb Varget, 8lb 8208XBR, and 8lb RL26 or H1000. Is that too much to ask?