• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder In Stock

LightningJMP

Private
Minuteman
Aug 6, 2010
Houston, TX
Not sure if this is the right forum to post this in, if it is not I apologize, moderators please move. We headed to Able Ammo in Huntsville (Discount Hunting Supplies & Shooting Supplies, Ammunition - Able Ammo) this morning to shoot a round of sporting clays and they had quite a bit of powder in stock. At least 9lbs of 4350 on the shelf, maybe more in the back. I bought pretty much all the Varget and H4895 they had, but they also had H1000 and some other popular powders. Picture is below. I have no affiliation with Able's, no dog in this hunt, I am just trying to pass on some information as some powders are still hard to come by. They also had some Fed215M's in stock, no 205's or 210's though. Again, sorry if this is the wrong forum, just the one I frequent the most.

I am seeing more powder readily available online and in the local stores.

Just bought 10 lbs Varget and 4 lbs H4350 at $30/lb......plus haz-mat & shipping.

That H4831SC 8 teasing me.

Went through my reloading room and came up with 3 more pounds. May be gtg for a bit.

That's a pretty good supply, better than I've seen in quite a while....powder is slowly coming back here as well but unfortunately H1000 is still a unicorn. It still amazes me it's taken this long to get back to this mediocre level.

My cousin came through the other day from CA and we started talking about 22 rounds and how he's been in 5 different states from east coast to west and couldn't find any, he then said he was in desperate need of Unique. I didn't say anything and went and grabbed 8 pounds I wasn't using and gave it to him. He acted like a 60 year old kid in a candy store.

At this point I am sure I would do the same thing..

My cousin came through the other day from CA and we started talking about 22 rounds and how he's been in 5 different states from east coast to west and couldn't find any, he then said he was in desperate need of Unique. I didn't say anything and went and grabbed 8 pounds I wasn't using and gave it to him. He acted like a 60 year old kid in a candy store.

Looking for Unique as well. Have been for months. Ive got a few lbs of w231 available for ftf on LI in NY if anyone is interested. Very nice gesture btw trapshooter!!!

It's coming back! It's coming back!

Maybe the libtards learned their lesson. There really hasn't been much grumbling about gun control lately, even with the several recent shootings.

It's taken me a period of 6 months to acquire kegs of Varget, IMR4350, IMR4064, AA4350, H4350 and Benchmark. I even have a decent supply of .22lr and 17HMR. Now, I think I'm set for quite awhile.

Unique? I scored an 8 lb jug a few weeks ago when I flew home to NV. Of course, it's still in my buddies garage because apparently I can't ship it.... :(