• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Powder Scam?

Coyote Kev

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Apr 12, 2018
Pierre SD
I found some Reloader 26 in stock on a site called "Hunter-Precision.com" The price is surprising. Then I got looking around and found several kinds of impossible to find primers in stock. They have Fed 210M, Fed 215M, CCI 200s, etc. Anyone know if this site is legit? I tried to call each number listed and got nothing.

I found some Reloader 26 in stock on a site called "Hunter-Precision.com" The price is surprising. Then I got looking around and found several kinds of impossible to find primers in stock. They have Fed 210M, Fed 215M, CCI 200s, etc. Anyone know if this site is legit? I tried to call each number listed and got nothing.
I honestly wouldnt trust it as far as i could throw Bill Barrs fat ass if they have zero comms.
Lots of scamming going on right now, more in recent months than i have ever seen.
If you didnt see @Lowlight post on the matter yesterday, he put the kibosh on all WTB threads due to the amount of people getting ripped off.

Screenshot 2023-04-08 at 9.16.57 AM.png

I'm guessing the site is copied from a couple other sites? Their address is in Ohio, but it talks about a range that's in Tennessee. Then there's this page?

Screenshot 2023-04-08 at 9.22.34 AM.png

In Latin?

Last edited:
As has been said hundreds of times on this forum, any site selling reloading components that takes Zell and does not take credit cards is 100% a scam.

The other telltale feature is that a chat box pops up on these sites asking you for help as well as all of the other things I mentioned by the OP, which are too good to be true or highly unusual.

Anybody who pays for reloading components with anything other than CC in 2023 almost deserves what they’re going to get which is fleeced

Oh yes….absolute legit vendor that not only has stuff that major retailers don’t have but also has them cheaper than they’ve been seen in years.

No problem there, buy with confidence.

FFS

ok. just asking in the off chance someone actually bought from here. Its a decent website, seems like a lot of work to scam a few people.

ok. just asking in the off chance someone actually bought from here. Its a decent website, seems like a lot of work to scam a few people.

The dude is probably sitting in a ratted out warehouse in Lome, Togo West Africa. He has nothing else to do other than create fake websites to scam the millions of people looking for low supply stuff, and he’s refined his skills so it doesn’t really take him much time to throw a scam together.

I would love to find out where these scammers are and either carpet bomb them or somehow bring them into the USA and stake them out to a red ant mound in the Sanoran desert in Arizona after dragging them through a Cholla cactus and put a live video camera on them until their bones are picked clean by the ants with a caption that reads, “This is what happens to people who scam US citizens. We will hunt you, find you, and feed you to our ants”.

A halfway skilled guy could throw that site together in 30 mins. If you find a site that has something that nobody else has or has had for months, it’s prob a scam. If they only take Zelle, it’s 100% a scam.

These damn sites are a cancer! They have been at it with powder, and primers. As stated above too good to be true when even major know. retailers are out of stock. And again as stated above when they as for payment through Zelle or Venmo, run! Other things that can be done is check out the social media links as some post them on the website and it leads to ssmedia links that have nothing to do with reloading. All bullshit!

Reactions: XLR308

It's not that difficult, actually. They will make a template and just swap out the URL and imagery. I work in the payment card industry, and we see fraudulent sites like this pop up all the time for a variety of fraudulent uses. All these scam reloading web sites are likely the same fraudsters just doing rinse and repeat mode.

If they only take Zelle, it’s 100% a scam.

In my work we run into people who have set up fraudulent merchants to run stolen cards through. These fake reloading people aren't sophisticated enough to figure that out, but eventually someone will be.

At least with cards, you're protected and will be able to get your money back if you don't receive the merchandise. With other payment methods, those protections aren't there. Stick to sites where you can pay with a card.

Reactions: secondofangle2
The dude is probably sitting in a ratted out warehouse in Lome, Togo West Africa. He has nothing else to do other than create fake websites to scam the millions of people looking for low supply stuff, and he’s refined his skills so it doesn’t really take him much time to throw a scam together.

I would love to find out where these scammers are and either carpet bomb them or somehow bring them into the USA and stake them out to a red ant mound in the Sanoran desert in Arizona after dragging them through a Cholla cactus and put a live video camera on them until their bones are picked clean by the ants with a caption that reads, “This is what happens to people who scam US citizens. We will hunt you, find you, and feed you to our ants”.
That was intense. Like were your heads at

Maybe he has an overactive imagination. But I understand his frustration

That was intense
🤣. I know, but no one is doing anything about all these scammers, we have to have the technology to hunt them down to the source, but they know they will never be hunter nor caught. The result is that it’s costing us billions that we are all sharing the cost of somehow, especially when you use a credit card.

My imagination is not that active. Two years ago I was on vacation in Arizona and visited the Sonoran Desert and went on a Jeep tour. The guide showed us how nasty the Cholla cactus puff ball spines were and how they stayed in your skin like a fish hook. He said the Indians would use them as weapons against anyone attacking them. He also said they liked to stake settlers on red ant mounds for a long tortuous death as a deterrent to others. I combined the two and wish that upon these scammers because of all the nonsense they are causing us. A live cam of the event until the bones were picked clean might possibly cut down on the attractiveness of scamming people out of money on the internet.

Reactions: secondofangle2