• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Powder Valley in Stock

Nice! I switched from Varget the last time it was hard to get but if any of you run across IMR XBR please let me know! Down to 1.5lbs of it

Reactions: Solidly_Mediocre
Big Alliant drop at PV today, couple days ago it was VV.

Another H/IMR drop should be coming soon.

Make an account and stay logged in so you don’t have to waste time typing all your info in. Seconds count!

I was just coming here to post. Got an 8 pounder of H4350, I’m set for a few months.

About every other day powder is in stock and the news is spread and the powder sells out quickly. Never see a message that primers are in stock. What are you folks lighting your powder with?

How is midsouths inventory? Are they like Bass Pro with cancelled orders?

This is the longest I've ever seen some of these powders stay in stock. VV stuff went faster than this yesterday.

One would think it's about time for powders to roll back around, and with those who were unfortunate enough to NOT pile up primers..........who needs powder.

As for what am I lighting my powder with................all the primers that I bought during the past 3 years of "glory days".........

Always be prepared.

I got a 1/2-3/4 lb you can have if you ever find time to meet up. I’ll be in hurst this week on Tuesday if you’re free. I got those little guys for you too
Hell ya. I don’t think I have Tuesday full yet. Text me on Monday and confirm if you are still headed out that way