• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Powder Valley in Stock

I have noticed a trend with powder and bullets with online stores, Find items in stock, then out of stock in a few hours, then back in stock the next morning, out with in a few hours, then back in stock late at night. Wonder if they are say getting 120 lots of some item, and only putting it up in stock in partial lots, making stock last a few days???? Seen this at midway with the speer TNT bullets, and the ELD seconds they had, and a few of the sierra bullets they had on sale. Also saw it at powder Valley with the CFE223, HP-38 and CFE Pistol.

I wonder if they set some to hit at different times to spread the wealth to people that work different hours or maybe tokeep the website from crashing.

I look on there and it says in stock but as soon as you select the 500 count and go to add to cart. It tells me out of stock. Been doing that for weeks.
That sucks, was doing the same thing for a friend. It let me add to cart and check out, so I ordered some for him. Maybe try different devices or something?

Big Alliant drop at PV today, couple days ago it was VV.

Another H/IMR drop should be coming soon.

Make an account and stay logged in so you don’t have to waste time typing all your info in. Seconds count!
Who is VV?

I look on there and it says in stock but as soon as you select the 500 count and go to add to cart. It tells me out of stock. Been doing that for weeks.
Same thing happened to my buddy last night and he said it was out of stock but I told him on my web browser (using my phone) stil in stock. I ended up buying for him instead. After I purchased, still have 4 left in stock. I dont know if it has something to do with the browser he is using or deskstop versus cellphone’s web browser.

Same thing happened to my buddy last night and he said it was out of stock but I told him on my web browser (using my phone) stil in stock. I ended up buying for him instead. After I purchased, still have 4 left in stock. I dont know if it has something to do with the browser he is using or deskstop versus cellphone’s web browser.

Try deleting temporary internet files and cookies for PV. I was having issues until I did that.

Reloading unlimited has 2400 and 4100 in stock. I dont know anything about the vendor, never heard of them before

Yikes. Midsouth had it in stock for a few hours but that seemed to be an anomaly...

It was there for a few min though. Was trying to figure out if I could add it to an existing order and then cancel my midsouth order from a few days ago but the re-stocking fees made it pointless.

8208 XBR in stock now 1#

If you want something I guess I'd hang out on their site and hit refresh often...

Reactions: never_summer
I looked like 30 seconds after you posted that and they were out :mad:
Still have a bunch of stuff showing for me. Set to IMR and Hodgdon powders and scroll through. I could add h4350 to the cart 1 min ago.

All kinds of stuff now. H4985, H4350, IMR powders, etc.

If they load primers let me know!!!
I hope I am wrong but I suspect we won’t see primers hitting the shelves this year. Only two companies make primers - Vista Outdoors (CCI, REM, Federal) and Winchester. Both companies are ammo backordered for the entire year. Plus they supply other commercial ammo manufactures like Black Hills. You can get powder and bullets and brass with persistence but no primers. I notice that more and more posts are about wanting to buy or trade for primers. Powder will be on the shelves in good supply later this year because folks will run out of primers.

My local Sportsmans warehouse has about 80k of cci 200's on the shelves yesterday and again today. 1 box limit

Online says out of stock but its physically there. Check your locals

H4350 still in stock on PV
Are you able to actually add it to your cart and check out? I've refreshed dozens on times in the past 5 minutes and has showed OOS the whole time

Just ordered 1k thanks

I hope I am wrong but I suspect we won’t see primers hitting the shelves this year. Only two companies make primers - Vista Outdoors (CCI, REM, Federal) and Winchester. Both companies are ammo backordered for the entire year. Plus they supply other commercial ammo manufactures like Black Hills. You can get powder and bullets and brass with persistence but no primers. I notice that more and more posts are about wanting to buy or trade for primers. Powder will be on the shelves in good supply later this year because folks will run out of primers.

yep whatever powders are in the drop you’ll find in the classifieds for trade not long afterwards.

I think that's going to be the case. With 1k limits I can't justify the shipping unless it's Bass Pro where I can do the free ship to store. I'm not in a huge rush though so I'll get lucky one day (or so I tell myself at least). I think your assessment is fairly accurate but think there's the potential some people keep buying it up and hoarding anyways.

Benchmark and H335 still showing in stock at PV.
IMR 4064 in stock as well. 1 lb and 8 lb.

I just picked up 8 lbs of TAC, but it said that was the last one in stock.

I switched to DuckDuckGoose,,,,Google blocking to much shit i believe.

Are you able to actually add it to your cart and check out? I've refreshed dozens on times in the past 5 minutes and has showed OOS the whole time
Try using your phones browser. Try to delete cookies/cache. Checked just now it still showing in stock

It doesn’t say out of stock for some until you select if you want 1 pound or 8 pounder. Then it shows out of stock.

Well I’ve had a score hard week.

got 16# of h4350, 8# of RL16, 8# of n555, 10# of 8208xbr, and 1000 of those cci 34, 2k hornady 75gn bthp.