• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Power Pro 2000MR and >200gr .308 bullets

Re: Power Pro 2000MR and 210gr SMK's

I didn't have luck with it but you might. I did get it to 2400fps out of an 18" but there were obvious pressure signs.

Best use I found for 2000mr in 308 was with 175ish bullets and with 75+ weight bullets in 223.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BCP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I didn't have luck with it but you might. I did get it to 2400fps out of an 18" but there were obvious pressure signs.

Best use I found for 2000mr in 308 was with 175ish bullets and with 75+ weight bullets in 223. </div></div>

Thanks for the feedback.

Can you share your starting load and the load where you saw pressure?

If we are talking 308 Win. I used 48 gr. in a necksized Lapua case with 190 MK at around + - 2900 fps out of a 30" barrel slightly flat primers at the most. Accuracy was very good, will play some more, there is a potential I see.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: d_striker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Can you share your starting load and the load where you saw pressure? </div></div>

43.5 was my starting load, I think 45 was where it topped out. Was using PMC brass which is a lot like LC.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BCP</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: d_striker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Can you share your starting load and the load where you saw pressure? </div></div>

43.5 was my starting load, I think 45 was where it topped out. Was using PMC brass which is a lot like LC. </div></div>

What bullet were you using?