• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Prayer Request Thread

Prayers requested for a church friend and family. He recently passed from Covid. He had a stroke a few months ago and was placed into a nursing home to convalesce. He hadn't improved much in that time, but then Covid came into the nursing home. He died in less than a week. His wife is in sad shape right now. Bob was her world. Please, I ask you to pray for her. Thank you!

I go into the hospital tomorrow morning for a Fistula revision. I am on kidney dialysis and in order for them to do that, they move a vein out of my arm and reroute it just under my skin for the dialysis needles. The reason for the procedure tomorrow is that my lower arm isn't getting enough blood (steal syndrome), causing my arm to fall asleep on a constant basis and my fingers are numb.

Tomorrow's procedure will tie off small feeder veins with the hope that this will relieve the pressure. If not a major surgery to reverse some of the fistula's blood flow.

Thanks in advance!

I go into the hospital tomorrow morning for a Fistula revision. I am on kidney dialysis and in order for them to do that, they move a vein out of my arm and reroute it just under my skin for the dialysis needles. The reason for the procedure tomorrow is that my lower arm isn't getting enough blood (steal syndrome), causing my arm to fall asleep on a constant basis and my fingers are numb.

Tomorrow's procedure will tie off small feeder veins with the hope that this will relieve the pressure. If not a major surgery to reverse some of the fistula's blood flow.

Thanks in advance!
🙏🏼🙏🏼

D63CAA5C-896F-4699-BEA0-78F21D700DA4.jpeg

Made it through my procedure and I am home. A lot less intrusive than I thought. My arm is just wrapped, no big deal. I was told that I should see improvement over the next 2 weeks. I guess it will become painful after the meds wear off, but so far, so good!!!

Thanks everyone!

Prayers sent for all above. Lost my little sister who was 36 to what they are saying was covid on Friday. My mother and father both have it now along with double pneumonia. Please try and remember me (Scott) and my family in your prayers, thanks.
Hey man, so sorry for your loss. A prayer of gratitude for her life.

Prayers sent for all above. Lost my little sister who was 36 to what they are saying was covid on Friday. My mother and father both have it now along with double pneumonia. Please try and remember me (Scott) and my family in your prayers, thanks.

May God hold your family closely. These are troubling times and we all need to turn to God. We do not know of his plan or reasoning, but we must trust him and know that HIS will be done.

My go to song when it feels like everything is crashing around me
Casting crowns. Praise you in this storm

I read Job 1... A true bad-ass

Job Loses His Children and Possessions

13 One day, while Job’s sons and daughters were eating and drinking wine in their oldest brother’s house, 14a messenger came and reported to Job: “While the oxen were plowing and the donkeys were grazing nearby, 15the Sabeans swooped down and took them away. They put the servants to the sword, and I alone have escaped to tell you!”

16While he was still speaking, another messenger came and reported: “The fire of God fell from heaven. It burned and consumed the sheep and the servants, and I alone have escaped to tell you!”

17While he was still speaking, another messenger came and reported: “The Chaldeans formed three bands, raided the camels, and took them away. They put the servants to the sword, and I alone have escaped to tell you!”

18While he was still speaking, another messenger came and reported: “Your sons and daughters were eating and drinking wine in their oldest brother’s house, 19when suddenly a mighty wind swept in from the desert and struck the four corners of the house. It collapsed on the young people and they are dead, and I alone have escaped to tell you!”

20Then Job stood up, tore his robe, and shaved his head. He fell to the ground and worshiped, 21saying:

“Naked I came from my mother’s womb,

and naked I will return.

The LORD gave, and the LORD has taken away.

Blessed be the name of the LORD.”

22In all this, Job did not sin or charge God with wrongdoing.

Last edited:
How do we go about having this made a sticky or pinned or whatever it's called????
That's not really necessary nor will it keep it any more relevant.
We can keep it alive by posting in it regularly. When a thread goes inactive for days on end they tend to get lost and forgotten about.
Thanks for starting this @BullGear! We all can benefit from it.

How do we go about having this made a sticky or pinned or whatever it's called????
I put it on my "watched threads", probably a good idea to "bookmark" also, might be easier to find.

I doubt it'll make it to sticky status, but hey, the Lord works in mysterious ways, right?

Let's all keep in touch, any one of you can hit me up anytime. Maybe we can start a Snipershide Zoom call amongst ourselves. Well, someone smarter than me probably could.

Peace y'all

Matthew 11:28-30 Come to me all of you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

Dunno why... other than I am an asshole, this one resonated with me:

Psalm 25
Of David.
1 In you, Lord my God,
I put my trust.

2 I trust in you;
do not let me be put to shame,
nor let my enemies triumph over me.
3 No one who hopes in you
will ever be put to shame,
but shame will come on those
who are treacherous without cause.

4 Show me your ways, Lord,
teach me your paths.
5 Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long.
6 Remember, Lord, your great mercy and love,
for they are from of old.
7 Do not remember the sins of my youth
and my rebellious ways;
according to your love remember me,
for you, Lord, are good.

I have done good in this world. And terrible shit. I pray that the big guy knows why I did both.

Just sayin'.

Last edited:
Dunno why... other than I am an asshole, this one resonated with me:

Psalm 25[a]
Of David.
1 In you, Lord my God,
I put my trust.

2 I trust in you;
do not let me be put to shame,
nor let my enemies triumph over me.
3 No one who hopes in you
will ever be put to shame,
but shame will come on those
who are treacherous without cause.

4 Show me your ways, Lord,
teach me your paths.
5 Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long.
6 Remember, Lord, your great mercy and love,
for they are from of old.
7 Do not remember the sins of my youth
and my rebellious ways;
according to your love remember me,
for you, Lord, are good.

I have done good in this world. And terrible shit. I pray that the big guy knows why I did both.

Just sayin'.
It's not about what we have done but what He has done for us! We are all screw ups!

Pls pray that as a nation we renew and strengthen our faith in God.

I hope this thread encourages us to get in the Word. The book of Romans is a good starting point, I think.

Romans 8:38-39 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

It's not about what we have done but what He has done for us! We are all screw ups!

I actually taught CCD (Catholic) for several years.

I guess I just have not reconciled my Military time with my Catholic faith.

It was a big deal when kids were born. My ex is not Catholic. I searched long for what to do there.

Faith is not easy-in any event. I can only hope, that it makes sense in the over all picture.

If not-well, I got it wrong.

My belief has never faltered in the big guy. My belief falters in my self. Human-and flawed.

Reckon I don't weigh in here more, but saying for those who maybe see similar.

It was a big deal when kids were born. My ex is not Catholic. I searched long for what to do there.

Faith is not easy-in any event. I can only hope, that it makes sense in the over all picture.

My belief has never faltered in the big guy. My belief falters in my self. Human-and flawed.

This thread got me to open my Bible, it got you thinking about it and a bunch of us praying for each other. Certainly can't hurt in these times we live in now.

Elohim reconciled all that for you by sending His only Begotten Son, whose shed blood on that cross covers all your sins - past, present, and future.

Don't beat yourself up. Confess it, know He forgives you, and move on.

Look here...

Last edited:
Elohim reconciled all that for you by sending His only Begotten Son, whose shed blood on that cross covers all your sins - past, present, and future.

Don't beat yourself up. Confess it, know He forgives you, and move on.

I do try.

I am human and it is quite hard.

I hold myself accountable for things I've done. Maybe in ways that are more severe.

Reckon- no one is harder on me than me.

Nor should it be. Life-it is a bitch.

Give onto Caesar what is Caesar. Meaning you do what is needed while on this earth. Military life is difficult for the human brain, but God know what is in your heart. There is no need to be ashamed, just ask God to take your burdon and ask for forgiveness. He is there for you now and forever.