• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Prayers for my Dad

JRB

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 18, 2004
Western NC
My Dad, a W.W.II vet is about to pass soon . We had to turn him over to Hospice last week. Dad served in the infantry during the war and was a hard working small town man. Thanks, JRB

Re: Prayers for my Dad

Best wishes to your family and your father. The infantry are all hero's and many of us appreciate what he did for for all of us and this great country. You will forever have your father in your heart and mind and no one can take his memories away.

Godspeed!

JRB I'm sorry for what you are going through your dad sounds like a strong man so my preyers are with you... And stay strong for your dad I'm sure that's what he would want.

Prayers go out for him, you and the rest of the family. Let him know there are whole bunch of people here who appreciate what he and his generation did.

JRB I lost my Dad 10 years ago, he was my hero, a simple man who worked hard to provide for his family, a man who was not my biological father who loved me as his own, spend all the time you can with him, after he passes remember him with honor, I'm praying for you brother, the road ahead sucks.

Dear Lord,
Prepare to recieve a hero. We thank you for his life and service. We thank you for him being a loving father.
We ask that you prepare the finest room for him in your heavenly mansion.

In Christ Name

Amen.

I asked a prayer that you and your family and your father might feel the presence, warmth and comfort of the Holy Spirit during this difficul t time. Peace be with you.

my Pop passed two Novembers ago...on my daughter's second birthday and my wife and I's 12th anniversary. Feels like just yesterday I got the call. Hang in there, dude, he'll be in a far better place.

When my wife's father passed, her mother and my wife actually had to give him permission to let go. He just kept hanging on...fighting the good fight. He did let go after they asked him to. The determination of the human spirit is amazing.

Prayers inbound, brother.

Prayers sent and added you all to our prayer list. Losing my dad in January 2011 was tough and I know that the prayers helped with his peaceful passing and us dealing with it.

May God Bless you all during this difficult time and may he provide you with the strength to cope.

Very sorry to hear of your fathers condition. Im sure he has some stories to tell. May he be surrounded by family and loved ones when he does pass. I thank him for his service to our country.

Prayers sent your way in this difficult time.
May God bless your father and your family in this time.
Thank your father for his brave service too!

Sorry, to hear it. My Grandpa served in the Pacific in WWII and he has already passed. All his brothers in arms that he lost will be waiting for him. Prayers sent

JRB,

I lost my Dad 40 years ago. Mom just died 29-JUL-2012. Spend all the time with him that you can. No matter how you try to prepare yourself, it's never enough.

I'll pray for him to not suffer long and to ease the pain of your family.

JRB, sending thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Thanks guys for all the prayers and support. Dad passed away this am. He is in a better place but we are sure going to miss him.
JRB