• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Prayers out to all those affected by the storm.

Re: Prayers out to all those affected by the storm.

My prayers are going out as well, thank you Jon. I grew up in Ringgold Ga and have family and friends there. It was very bad.

This is bad guys there is still Missing in shoals creek AL. the valley I once new is not anything I know now..I didnt take pics just to much to deal with..MILE WIDE destruction..

We are good thanks... The local has power others not so lucky all water is sold out food and Can goods are gone from the stores gas stations are overun from every one trying to get fuel for GEN sets Saws and equipment..

I text JROSE he was OK,Gunfighter14E2 checked in early today to see if we where ok..

we lost people we knew and more are still missing seeing what I saw there is no words to tell it...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: offroadr1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how are you and your family frankie? </div></div>

me and my immediate friends and family are all fine. some good friends of mine have lots of damages to property of family members. i feel pretty lucky since my house was near the path of the tornado. reported it was a mile wide and stayed on the ground for 220 miles. reporting 204 dead in al at this time. ill be doing some cleanup in pleasant grove and keeping an eye out for looter this weekend. bullshit makes me sick.

Praying for ya'll. If anyone needs anything, contact me, ill try my best to get what you need.

This is bad... Looks like a war zone in some places. My buddy I work with, his father in law was killed. I just got Internet back on my phone, but it's really slow. This will prolly be my only post for a while. Work has been crazy busy, search and rescue teams in BHam are finding people every hour. We were lucky in that our house was missed, but lots of homes in our neighborhood caught pretty bad damage. Glad all my northern peeps are OK, sorry for not checking with you guys sooner, but all comms have been down, with cell reception only come and go for most of the day.

This was way worse than I was anticipating.

Hope you all and friends are safe. I got hit here in St. Louis. But it's nothing compared to there. Sorry I hope and pray things get better for you all.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is bad... Looks like a war zone in some places. My buddy I work with, his father in law was killed. I just got Internet back on my phone, but it's really slow. This will prolly be my only post for a while. Work has been crazy busy, search and rescue teams in BHam are finding people every hour. We were lucky in that our house was missed, but lots of homes in our neighborhood caught pretty bad damage. Glad all my northern peeps are OK, sorry for not checking with you guys sooner, but all comms have been down, with cell reception only come and go for most of the day.

This was way worse than I was anticipating. </div></div>
Jason, you hear from Austin yet?

It appears most of our Bama Hide bros are at least safe. Horrible tragedy and many over there have been devastated, both in loss of life of loved ones, and property loss.

Property can be replaced, lives cannot. Thank God our known brothers on here are at least safe and prayers to all those affected.

Lost my sister-in-law in Pleasant Grove. House gone; brother-in-law with fractured coller bone, lots of stitches (both in their 70s). Rest of my wife's family sustained variable damges, loss of power.

On the way back to 'Bama; need to gather the family, try to help out.

Hope other 'hiders and their family's are OK

9 dead in my county. The biggest one touched down 1/4 mile from my house. Crazy destruction. Prayers out for all.

Charlie

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CharlieTN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">9 dead in my county. The biggest one touched down 1/4 mile from my house. Crazy destruction. Prayers out for all.

Charlie </div></div>

Glad to hear you are ok. I saw some video of that area and it looked really bad.

I am about 10 miles west of all the damage in TN. I have been picking up debris today that fell out of the sky during the storms. I found 3 pieces of paper with addresses near Rainsville, AL which is 65 miles SW of my area. Hate to think about the folks that it belonged to.

i have an extra bedroom if anyone knows anyone that needs a place to stay or anyone coming into town to help. ill be spending the weekend in pleasant grove passing out water, gas and running the chainsaw.

Glad most everyone on here is OK. I was in a good area, but stuff went down all around us. know there are still lots of Alabama guys on here we havnt heard from yet.

Ill be around after i get off from work sunday. Im going to head out to pleasant grove.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _Shay_ ©</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is bad... Looks like a war zone in some places. My buddy I work with, his father in law was killed. I just got Internet back on my phone, but it's really slow. This will prolly be my only post for a while. Work has been crazy busy, search and rescue teams in BHam are finding people every hour. We were lucky in that our house was missed, but lots of homes in our neighborhood caught pretty bad damage. Glad all my northern peeps are OK, sorry for not checking with you guys sooner, but all comms have been down, with cell reception only come and go for most of the day.

This was way worse than I was anticipating. </div></div>
Jason, you hear from Austin yet? </div></div>

Austen is fine. He's in Pittsburgh at the NRA show. His house wasn't hit.