• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Expo 2019

The PRE Website has been updated with the 2019 dates in the "Tickets Store & Info" section, so I went ahead and bought tickets this morning.
I have it marked and highlighted on my 12 month wall calendar !

Booked the trip for myself and my wife. Looking forward to it. Comin all the way from Seattle!

Last edited:
plotting and a scheming how to attend . Thank you for the heads up .

that would mean i had to start pushing it a year in advance but i wish it did run .

that would mean i had to start pushing it a year in advance but i wish it did run .
Side track I know but What year? I had a 71 challenger R/T I restored and currently have a hellcat challenger.

MPA just made an Instagram post about a "revolutionary" new chassis. Anyone else see or hear about it? The photo is of course blurred out until Saturday. Looks like a BA but with thumbhole and a really weird rear stock.

Reactions: TheMammoth
I'm in the office tidying a few things up, will pick up the "Dragon Girl" after school lets out and head east bound for the hotel in Dothan, AL tonight.

See you guys tomorrow !!

We had a great time this year.

Shooting the 375 cheytac was really cool. The wind was crazy yesterday at the unknown distance range. It was changing so fast back and forth.

I need to take the wind reading class several times. Ha

I got to shoot a rifle with a silencer for the first time. WANT

I’m starting the buying process for a tbac 338 ultra this week if I can find one.

Got to shoot behind a tangent theta for the first time. ? So nice.

Tried out 300 Norma and 300 prc. One of these will be my next build.

To much cool stuff to list.

The classes alone were worth the $35. I'm sure I also shot at least $35 worth of ammo. My son and GF also shot at least $35 worth of ammo each. Lots of good stuff there. My 12 yr old loved it and managed hits out to 1350 yards with a 6 creed!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jknox1030
Great event. Can't wait for next year when I have bit more knowledge and experience. The classes were great as were the people. everyone I met was very helpful and it was nice to have a lot of the players in the precision rifle area all in one place at one time.

Forgot to add, I checked out Phil's new MPA chassis. If you haven't seen it, check it out. He is building me a 300WM. I was gonna swap to the new chassis, but its only available in SA right now. Pretty sweet.

@bgavin where was the Tangent Theta on a Rifle?? We only saw them at Swannys booth.

Really would like to see Schmidt and some more vendors next year. Not quite AI’s deal but they would be cool as well.

Wife and I had a BLAST. Totally worth traveling all that way.

Wife hit out to 2000yds and every other distance short of that. Very proud of her!

Reactions: Jknox1030
@bgavin where was the Tangent Theta on a Rifle?? We only saw them at Swannys booth.

Really would like to see Schmidt and some more vendors next year. Not quite AI’s deal but they would be cool as well.

Wife and I had a BLAST. Totally worth traveling all that way.

Wife hit out to 2000yds and every other distance short of that. Very proud of her!

It was on the 375 cheytac in the tower at the unknown distance range.

Ah.. for the Association shoot. Very cool.
I don’t know how many people caught that there was a Sig M10 in 300WN up there to shoot that wasn’t a part of the Association shoot. Was a treat

Ah.. for the Association shoot. Very cool.
I don’t know how many people caught that there was a Sig M10 in 300WN up there to shoot that wasn’t a part of the Association shoot. Was a treat

I didn’t see that sig. Would have liked to try it.

Shot the Barrett MRAD In 300 Norma and 6.5 and really liked it.

It was great to see a lot of you, put faces to names, get harassed by @CaptNemo in real life and shoot a bunch of sweet guns with you all :) Look forward to seeing more of you next year!

It was great to see a lot of you, put faces to names, get harassed by @CaptNemo in real life and shoot a bunch of sweet guns with you all :) Look forward to seeing more of you next year!

Always cool to meet folks from the forums in person !
Catie Anne AKA “Dragon Girl” was impressed as well with the guys from MDT.
1CD475B7-1672-436A-8B52-3CDAF82DE8EC.jpeg

Reactions: MDT_Josh