• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Expo

THEIS

Hi, Sincerely
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Hi,

Haven't seen this posted anywhere so here is the bad news.

20200803_193153.jpg

Sincerely,
    Theis

still hopping that thing they posted in Georgia the shot show for the people deal will still be taking place this year if they have it .
    got my fingers crossed they will

Postponed till when?
    2029 or something?

Hi,

Here is their statement on Instagram.

Sincerely,
    Theis

-----------------------------------------------------------
    To all, after further consideration, we have decided to postpone the 2020 Expo. The situation with COVID-19 has continued to cause issues with large gatherings, and as of last Friday, July 31st, the state of Georgia extended many of these restrictions, including gatherings of 50 persons or more.
    We felt this would cause two potential major issues:

1. There is a strong potential that this restriction from the State on gatherings of 50 persons or more would be extended once again in mid August through either the end of this month or into September. Based on the case reporting in Georgia and surrounding states, we don’t have much confidence we are near the end of this issue.
    2. Reduced Attendance is a real possibility. Even if we were able to have the event, my suspicion is that attendance would be down. Although the hard core long range shooting community attendees would still be willing to come to the event, others would be more reluctant. Statistics have shown recently that many people still fear larger public gatherings. This would certainly NOT enhance attendance for the 2020 Expo.

With this in mind, we are going to postpone the event to either Spring or Fall of 2021. Much of this will depend on the status of the country and COVID-19, available time slots at Arena Training Facility and other factors. We will keep everyone updated on the future plans.

Hi,

Haven't seen this posted anywhere so here is the bad news.

View attachment 7390506

Sincerely,
    Theis
    Thanks...I had it book marked and on my calendar but suspected something like this would happen.

Yeah, it sucks but COVID sucks more (full disclosure, I'm 68 with a compromised ticker....this stuff is no bueno for me, and there is always next year)