• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Series

Re: Precision Rifle Series

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: banks74</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: millman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Banks were you the one shooting the big gun screwin' up all the targets? </div></div>

I don't think that was me. I wasn't shootin too big a gun. Just a 7mm. My partner was shootin a 300wm. </div></div>
That will do it. 210's wasn't it.

Mill, I think that was me. But I didn't screw up but a few because that's all I could hit. You wind shooters handed my ass to me. But it was 208's.

Thanks for you work putting this together, Rich. I am ready for this to get under way.

I cannot, though, understand how out of 60,000 hide members less than 150 have the guts to sign up, shoot some matches, and have their scores posted on a public web site. It is time to put your money where your mouth is, BITCHES.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Morris#3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Couldn't agree more, where are all of the quarter minute shooters? </div></div>
Brilliant first post.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Morris#3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Couldn't agree more, where are all of the quarter minute shooters? </div></div>

According to the internets, everyone is a quarter minute shooter, all day long, IF THEY DO THEIR PART!

If the Bash was any indication of what we can expect with the PRS, it's going to be a very competitive series. Can't wait for the kick off.

JP

WOW Looks like Team Surgeon stomped some serious ass!!! 2012 looks like the year of Surgeon domination!!

Congrats and good shooting.

Can I shoot my ol 30-30 in this series??
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mudvayne</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can I shoot my ol 30-30 in this series??
wink.gif
</div></div>

Please do.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mudvayne</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can I shoot my ol 30-30 in this series??
wink.gif
</div></div>

east Texas assault rifles rock.....just bring the beer

Lets go Boiko get signed up for the PRS!!

The only thing Boiko should be signing up for is to be the official "Brass Whore" of the series.
Basically the opposite of being a sponsor.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WOW Looks like Team Surgeon stomped some serious ass!!! 2012 looks like the year of Surgeon domination!!
</div></div>

They Did & probably!!!!!

Mick

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rich Emmons</div><div class="ubbcode-body">RULE no. 6
we are gonna make the first "coacher" do the Ninja's Hoochie Mamma Ass Shake dance for everybody on the line.

wait..... bad idea, back to the drawing board. </div></div>

I think Mick should do it...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja Pirtle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think Mick should do it... </div></div>

Very bad visual....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja Pirtle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think Mick should do it... </div></div>

Very bad visual....</div></div>

+1, scary.

Try to remember guys, this is for fun. I know the competitive spirit of all those here and it's high. Lets try to keep things civil and remain as one group of shooters promoting the sport and not just a group of divided shooters.

You'll speak the loudest when your behind the rifle doing your thing.

All the love in this thread has made me decide that it's time to get in the game.

My funds will be in the mail tomorrow!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All the love in this thread has made me decide that it's time to get in the game.

My funds will be in the mail tomorrow!! </div></div>

Sweet!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja Pirtle</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All the love in this thread has made me decide that it's time to get in the game.

My funds will be in the mail tomorrow!! </div></div>

Sweet!! </div></div>

Still dosent mean he's going to shoot the matches
wink.gif
He probably sold his last rifle to Bill in TX, thats how Jason rolls

^^^ LOL....I have to have a rifle? Well the December match is already full so I've got some time to pick something up at Dick's Sporting Goods!

No need for a rifle Jason. Just bring your old slug gun
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">^^^ LOL....I have to have a rifle? Well the December match is already full so I've got some time to pick something up at Dick's Sporting Goods! </div></div>

I'd get a 270 ADL Synthetic with a Simmons 44 magnum scope and shoot the Remington Core lokts. A hunter at one of the local rifle ranges told me that set up was the shit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wnroscoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">^^^ LOL....I have to have a rifle? Well the December match is already full so I've got some time to pick something up at Dick's Sporting Goods! </div></div>

I'd get a 270 ADL Synthetic with a Simmons 44 magnum scope and shoot the Remington Core lokts. A hunter at one of the local rifle ranges told me that set up was the shit. </div></div>

I'll bet it will shoot 1/2" groups "all day long" as long as he "does his part", hahah!

Glad you guys are a part of this series too!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JPipes</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Glad you guys are a part of this series too! </div></div>

I'll try a few matches but you guys are gonna have to take it easy on this ole man.

I decided it was time for me to shut-up and shoot. So I signed up, check goes out in the AM.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DamnYuppie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I decided it was time for me to shut-up and shoot. So I signed up, check goes out in the AM. </div></div>

I'm glad you signed up. Ever person that signs up makes this series that much better. It's good to have you on board.

Dustin

Hey Rich,

Some of the people are upset because of the disappointment that Team Surgeon will present at every PRS match. In fact, here is a picture of what the competition can expect:

th_whoopass.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

To those without a sense of humor...please don't respond. Those with a sense of humor...commence the Razzing!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Animal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Rich,

Some of the people are upset because of the disappointment that Team Surgeon will present at every PRS match. In fact, here is a picture of what the competition can expect:

th_whoopass.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

To those without a sense of humor...please don't respond. Those with a sense of humor...commence the Razzing!

</div></div>

What's this, a CPA with a sense of humor? Nice!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JPipes</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Animal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Rich,

th_whoopass.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

</div></div>

What's this, a CPA with a sense of humor? Nice! </div></div>

Yep! Most CPA's I know use their personality as birth control.

I will warn you, Im watching all the "Sniper" movies multiple times a day in preparation for Lonestar. I also had a custom file made to keep my trigger finger sensitive.

.....Oh yea...its on.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will warn you, Im watching all the "Sniper" movies multiple times a day in preparation for Lonestar. I also had a custom file made to keep my trigger finger sensitive.

.....Oh yea...its on. </div></div>

That's cool! I like all the tips that I gathered from Tom Beringer in "Sniper" or Mark Wahlberg in "Shooter". I've been practicing my cold bore shots on a can of Dennison's Chili at a mile. The most recent series of "Top Shot" has allowed me to construct a completely new training regiment in preparation for Kevin's match. I think I'm ready!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Animal</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JPipes</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Animal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Rich,

th_whoopass.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

</div></div>

What's this, a CPA with a sense of humor? Nice! </div></div>

Yep! Most CPA's I know use their personality as birth control. </div></div>

That is pretty hilarious.

Speaking of teams.

Anyone want to join Team Average? Team Surgeon and Team GAP can battle out for the first few slots.

Team Average is going to wooop ass mid field.

We will all be sponsored by Visa (our own).....