• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifles.....show em!!

Coupla .22’s….

IMG_2990.jpeg
IMG_2992.jpeg
IMG_2933.jpeg

Terminus Zeus QC SA
Proof 6GT Comp barrel w/Ace brake
Manners TCS w/Sikes in Tommy Bahama
Euro Optics (BLACK) Vortex G3 6-36 in a Spuhr mount
TT Diamond flat

Attachments

• IMG_1080.jpeg
    IMG_1080.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 212
  • IMG_1081.jpeg
    IMG_1081.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 207
Reactions: Bigrederic
Very nice Larry, please tell me about them.
Thank you, I’m very happy how they turned out. The green is a Bergara ridgeback 6.5prc with custom cerakote job done in light multicam green, battleship grey, & bullshark grey. Barrel done in ODG, Strapped with a Gen 3 razor 6-36x56. The gold is a Bergara action and barrel chambered in 6.5cm the stock is a greyboe ridgeback, however it’s not a factory Bergara ridgeback. The stock was bought off gunbroker, done in Troy coyote tan, desert sand, and gold. Barrel and action done in midnight bronze. Strapped with gen 2 razor 4.5-27x56. My next build will be a 22cm or possibly 7 prc, I know I shouldn’t be looking ahead that far. I’ve gotta shoot the barrels out of these first haha.

Reactions: Dead Eye Dick
Finally my build project is complete!
Bat hammerhead action 22BRA
Bartlein MTU 7.5t 28"
Element Theos 6-36 MRad
MPA BA mount
MDT ACC Elite
TT Diamond Pro Curved
Accutac FC5
EcTuner Next Gen brake

Screenshot_20240329_102154_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240329_102237_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240329_102307_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240329_102257_Gallery.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240329_102202_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240329_102202_Gallery.jpg
    302.5 KB · Views: 37
How do you like the Element scope?I-have the Nexus scope and Im very happy with it.

How do you like the Element scope?I-have the Nexus scope and Im very happy with it.
I love it the turrets are great the reticle is crisp and even at 36 power with the aperture lens on it doesn't get dark. I've been using a nightforce nx8 and a delta stryker and this theos is a step above

Reactions: BobKaare and Moose
Ya I've never looked through a nexus but I do have a NF and the theos is more crisp and clear

IMG_20240406_081114.jpg

Not quite the precision rifle most expect.

It makes me look bad. The bullet goes where you aim it. So if you don't aim correctly, you cannot even hope that a large group can edge you into the bull.

Barnard P action, Krieger .300-.308" 1-12 32" barrel, System Gemini stock, Centra rear sight with Centra 0.5-1.5mm iris, RightSight front sight.

Berger Fullbore.30 cal out of Lapua brass driven by 45.4gr Varget for 3010 ft/s. Might not be benchrest groups, but is not far off.

View attachment 8390741

It makes me look bad. The bullet goes where you aim it. So if you don't aim correctly, you cannot even hope that a large group can edge you into the bull.

Barnard P action, Krieger .300-.308" 1-12 32" barrel, System Gemini stock, Centra rear sight with Centra 0.5-1.5mm iris, RightSight front sight.

Berger Fullbore.30 cal out of Lapua brass driven by 45.4gr Varget for 3010 ft/s. Might not be benchrest groups, but is not far off.
Wow! That really is different. Really like the way the integrate the wood with the rest of the chassis. Definitely not my cup of tea but I really like it.

Reactions: Tjn260
View attachment 8390741

Pretty awesome setup! You should go try the cortina blackjack challenge Kyl rack at 500 yards if open sights gets blackjack he pays 5000

Reactions: dawkind
Pretty awesome setup! You should go try the cortina blackjack challenge Kyl rack at 500 yards if open sights gets blackjack he pays 5000
Would love to, but for two problems.

1 To hit a target you need to be able to see it. 2" is mighty small at 500 yards through a peep sight.
2 To get to his range and back home will cost me in excess of $5000 not including rifle and ammunition. Then still need to eat...

Would love to, but for two problems.

1 To hit a target you need to be able to see it. 2" is mighty small at 500 yards through a peep sight.
2 To get to his range and back home will cost me in excess of $5000 not including rifle and ammunition. Then still need to eat...
Ya i don't know if you saw his latest video but I think 3 people tried it with open sights and 1 guy made it to the 4th target I believe which I'm pretty sure is a 5 inch plate but he couldn't get the 5th plate. Pretty incredible stuff though

Hello!

I’m brand new to long range shooting.

I just picked this up nearly new from a friend and will be going down the rabbit hole a bit.

Tikka T3x CTR action and 20” barrel in 6.5 Creedmoor.

MDT XRS chassis

MDT Elite muzzle brake

Arken SH-4 6-24x50 (came with rifle) and rings

Accu-tac BR-4 G2 ARCA bipod

Cheap Amazon arca rail. Waiting for the backordered MDT enclosed rail for the XRS.
Hey do you have pictures of this yet with the enclosed forend? Wanting a 20” prefit for my rig and I have same chassis with forend so wondering what it’ll look like

IMG_3179.jpg

Not the most scenic photo but it gets the point across.

SBR MPP barreled action in .308.
KRG Bravo
Leupold MK5 3.6-18 PR2 Reticle.
Badger C1 MAX 1.54 mount.
Silencerco Scythe TI.

Running ~2250ish fps with 168 FGGM.

I've got a few other small bits and bobs coming for it. There's a decent amount of muzzle climb but the hit to the shoulder is surprisingly soft given the barrel length. Super fun gun.

Last edited:
Putting together a 223 trainer rifle. It's a new model Rem 700, Timney trigger (which honestly feels great), Area 419 Scope base, Seekins Rings, Trijicon Credo HX 2.5-15 scope, and I have a Pork Sword chassis heading to the house as we speak. It has a 1-8 twist 16.5" barrel. I'll be loading 77TMK's for it in Sig brass. I shoot the Sig Match ammo to fire form it. It shoots that stuff into 1/3 moa groups pretty consistently when I do my part. I'm dropping it off at Kampfeld Kustoms to have the bolt fluted, a side bolt release installed, and an extended bolt handle put on so it'll clear the scope by a bit more. I also might try loading some 80ELDM's to see if that 1-8 twist will handle them. We will see.

Rem 223.jpg

View attachment 8394725
Not the most scenic photo but it gets the point across.

SBR MPP barreled action in .308.
KRG Bravo
Leupold MK5 3.6-18 PR2 Reticle.
Badger C1 MAX 1.54 mount.
Silencerco Scythe TI.

Running ~2250ish fps with 168 FGGM.

I've got a few other small bits and bobs coming for it. There's a decent amount of muzzle climb but the hit to the shoulder is surprisingly soft given the barrel length. Super fun gun.
Shorty bolt actions are truly gods favorite rifles. They're so damn much fun to shoot! Nice setup!

Reactions: Magsz18 and Modoc
Putting together a 223 trainer rifle. It's a new model Rem 700, Timney trigger (which honestly feels great), Area 419 Scope base, Seekins Rings, Trijicon Credo HX 2.5-15 scope, and I have a Pork Sword chassis heading to the house as we speak. It has a 1-8 twist 16.5" barrel. I'll be loading 77TMK's for it in Sig brass. I shoot the Sig Match ammo to fire form it. It shoots that stuff into 1/3 moa groups pretty consistently when I do my part. I'm dropping it off at Kampfeld Kustoms to have the bolt fluted, a side bolt release installed, and an extended bolt handle put on so it'll clear the scope by a bit more. I also might try loading some 80ELDM's to see if that 1-8 twist will handle them. We will see.

View attachment 8397476
I F’in loved the Sig line of 5.56 77gr ammo, it shot impeccable groups from my Mk18, Jakl, Sako 461, M16A1 clone and 723 clone sbr. One of the few decent priced ammos that all my rigs enjoyed. Wished I saved that brass instead of letting it get mixed in the 55gal drum with the rest. Short bolt gun is my next to-do for a trainer.

I F’in loved the Sig line of 5.56 77gr ammo, it shot impeccable groups from my Mk18, Jakl, Sako 461, M16A1 clone and 723 clone sbr. One of the few decent priced ammos that all my rigs enjoyed. Wished I saved that brass instead of letting it get mixed in the 55gal drum with the rest. Short bolt gun is my next to-do for a trainer.
Yeah. I've shot Sig ammo in numerous AR's and pistols. Everything I shoot it in likes it. Its really great stuff. I think I've got 1500 rounds of it still. That stuff is just great. I've loaded their 308 brass with 155TMK's for my GSR and it shoots sub moa with it, and that rifle was not designed for that kind of precision.