• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Precision Rifles.....show em!!

Curtis Vector 6.5 creedmoor & 223 wylde

Howa 1500
26” barrel 6.5 Creed (VG6 Gamma 65 not pictured)
KRG Bravo chassis (stippled pistol grip)
Athlon Argos BTR 6-24x50 mil/mil
ADM mount
Harris S-BRM w/ Tactical supply talons
Precision Underground 3D ELR bag

View attachment 7043180
looks awesome! recently put together a howa 1500 barreled action too and I highly considered putting it in the bravo..went with the MDT Oryx chassis..im not 100% convinced I made the right choice! Oryx is nice and all.but I think I like stocks better.

looks awesome! recently put together a howa 1500 barreled action too and I highly considered putting it in the bravo..went with the MDT Oryx chassis..im not 100% convinced I made the right choice! Oryx is nice and all.but I think I like stocks better.

Thanks! I was actually going to get an XLR Element and just when I was about to order it, KRG released the Bravo. I couldn’t say no. The only thing that I’m looking at possibly changing right now is the rings. The ADM looks a little high, and it’s the lowest one that they make as far as I can tell. Who knows though.... maybe I’ll leave it. It’s not like it’s any higher than the guys that have full length rails.

Thanks! I was actually going to get an XLR Element and just when I was about to order it, KRG released the Bravo. I couldn’t say no. The only thing that I’m looking at possibly changing right now is the rings. The ADM looks a little high, and it’s the lowest one that they make as far as I can tell. Who knows though.... maybe I’ll leave it. It’s not like it’s any higher than the guys that have full length rails.
If it was me I wouldnt get any lower rings. For sure not for prone shooting. I used to think I wanted low rings but went with seekins x-high to be on the safe side...the bottom of my AthlonAres ETR is about half inch from barrel..and I wouldnt mind if it was higher. How the Howa shooting for you? I've only got 70 rounds down the tube but shes shooting much better then I can.

If it was me I wouldnt get any lower rings. For sure not for prone shooting. I used to think I wanted low rings but went with seekins x-high to be on the safe side...the bottom of my AthlonAres ETR is about half inch from barrel..and I wouldnt mind if it was higher. How the Howa shooting for you? I've only got 70 rounds down the tube but shes shooting much better then I can.

It shoots damn well. At first I was loading up 143s with Reloder 26 and was getting .5-.75 moa with a best of about .25 moa. Things started opening up for whatever reason, and I couldn’t find the same components, so I switched to 130 Berger hybrids and h4350, and so far it’s averaging .25-.5moa.

What kinda results are you seeing out of yours?

It shoots damn well. At first I was loading up 143s with Reloder 26 and was getting .5-.75 moa with a best of about .25 moa. Things started opening up for whatever reason, and I couldn’t find the same components, so I switched to 130 Berger hybrids and h4350, and so far it’s averaging .25-.5moa.

What kinda results are you seeing out of yours?
No matter how hard I try I cant get groups bigger then 1 inch:) And Im very new at this..i have less then 300 rounds thru a centerfire in my life. ive only tried RL 16 and 140 ELD-m and pretty much every load ive tested was between .5-.95. I settled on 42g till all my virgin starlione SRP is fireformed and my best three shot was a .31 with that load. 42g started at around 2744 fps but seems to be speeding up a bit..last string I chrono'd averaged 2753.

IMG_7887.JPG
IMG_8008.JPG
IMG_8007.JPG

-Impact Precision 737R action
-Bartlein 24" medium palma profile, 6.5 creedmoor barrel
-area 419 muzzle brake
-triggetech Diamond pro-curve trigger
-manners T4A with aluminum bedding mini-chassis.
-seekins precision rings
-vortex razor gen II 4.5-27X56 MRAD
-Harris SBRM bipod

-Accuracy International AX
-Spuhr 4002 34mm mount
-area 419 muzzle brake
-vortex razor gen II 4.5-27X56 MRAD
-Atlas CAL bipod

Nice shooting and nice rig. I do have to ask how much does that barrel, I mean rifle weigh and what is it chambered in?

Nice shooting and nice rig. I do have to ask how much does that barrel, I mean rifle weigh and what is it chambered in?

The rifle weights 22lbs with everything shown. It is chambered in 6BR.
The barrel is a 1.2" straight taper & balances really well. It is slightly front heavy but can still balance on its own.

I am brand new to this board; so this is my first post! <3 I shoot Remington products pretty exclusively since the Employee/Family plan is considerable. I own a range but it's only 600 yards; so I am not like a 1K shooter and don't own any 338 Lapua or equivalent rifles. Here is some of my stuff:

Remington 700 P 26" Hbar 308 with Leupold LR/T scope and Timney 510 trigger.
Remington 700P 20" Bull 308 with Springfield Armory Government Gen III and updated Walker trigger
Remington 700 XTR (now VTR) 30-06 with Nikon P308 and Magpul stock and Timney 510 trigger.
Remington 700 SPS Tactical AAC 6.5CM with Vortex Viper scope, and XMP trigger. Magpul stock next week.
Remington 700 Classic 1988 388WM with MagnaPort barrel and Nikon Monarch scope.

Other long range rifles include:
Gewehr-43 DUV with ZF4 scope
Remington Bushmaster Varminter Fluted with P223 scope
Remington DPMS Match (nickel boron FA bolt, etc) with Nikon P223 scope
Next Remington family sales: Remington 700 Sendero II 300 Rummy - no scope decided yet.
20180715_205942-X3.jpg

Reactions: DRAGON64
Just got this one together yesterday and did some zeroing today.
Manners t2a
Defiance tenacity
Bartlein barrel 24” 6.5 creed chamber work done by Jon Beanland
Triggertech diamond
Gen 2 razor
Sphur mount
Atlas bipod
Area 419 hellfire brake

Attachments

• A8112915-88DE-4D32-A29B-D6811FDC1E2E.jpeg
    A8112915-88DE-4D32-A29B-D6811FDC1E2E.jpeg
    525.4 KB · Views: 233
Just got this one together yesterday and did some zeroing today.
Manners t2a
Defiance tenacity
Bartlein barrel 24” 6.5 creed chamber work done by Jon Beanland
Triggertech diamond
Gen 2 razor
Sphur mount
Atlas bipod
Area 419 hellfire brake

Which finish is that on the stock? How do you like the action?

Which finish is that on the stock? How do you like the action?
It’s the elite fill with I believe the swamp molded color, action is good so far only put 100rds thru it I got it new from a hide member here

One of the first Surgeon actions to land in Australia back in 2006/7, Just screwed on my 5th barrel for this old girl...she's done a lot of miles since and has never missed a beat. Won a national title and put a bit of meat in the freezer with this rig... will get passed to the kids eventually.

Surgeon 591, .308 Lilja...US 3-20, Manners etc.

IMG_1848.jpg

Fatman and Littleboy

Just got the Tikka t1x, currently sorting it out, waiting on parts

Reactions: Wulf