• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

precision rifles... show em

Re: precision rifles... show em

Chub.

20110217-DAD_1544.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stick Around</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Chub.

20110217-DAD_1544.jpg
</div></div>

Is that barrel even contoured or is it a straight blank. Maybe internally suppressed I would hope, gotta be a reason for that pig. And I thought my MTU contour was stupid heavy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Santee116</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
What is the color mix on the McM? That's a good looking color scheme.
</div></div>

It's spec'd at 50% OD, 25% medium tan, and 25% black. However, they got tan happy with it. Way more tan than my other McM spec'd at the same, or any other I've seen with that spec. If I were trying to replicate it I'd probably go 40% OD, 40% medium tan, 20% black.

Edge2_small.jpg

AWESOME!!! Larrys back...

Upgraded my rig:

Factory Rem 700 XCR LRT, .300 win
McM HTG, Woodland
Bolt fluted by Kampfeld
Ziess Diavari 6-24x56

DSCF0107.jpg

DSCF0104.jpg

DSCF0103.jpg

Another 500-600 rounds and the barrel will be toast. It will then be sent to APA for them to do their thing. I'm thinking 7/300 wsm, since It has the magnum boltface.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">GAP Hospitaller

9urlw2.jpg
</div></div>

that's my favorite setup right there!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pmarauder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">7SAUM
IMG_0445.jpg
</div></div>

Lets hear some specs!

She's not the prettiest to most of you, but i think she has character and is damn sure a shooter. Sako trg 22,sako bipod, near manf. rings base, tons krylon, benchmark 9tw 3 groove fluted 7mm08 barrel, schmidt & bender 5-25x56 ccw h2cmr mil/mil

IMGP9328.jpg

Heres my newly duracoted Tikka T3 Varmint .300WM with a Sightron 8-32X56 and a Hausken Wisper 70mm/450mm. The recoil is less than a .223

T3magpul.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VjjR</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pmarauder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">7SAUM
</div></div>

Lets hear some specs! </div></div>

7SAUM
Pierce Comp multi-flat action
Broughton 30" 1-9 .313 nk .101 FB
Mcm A-5
Jewell
NF hi-speed 5.522x56 Cerakote by Phantom
NF ADI
Holland Anti Cant
LSR Boomerang brake
Harris bipod w podlock
Cerekote in FDE

Shooting the 175XLD's trimmed and pointed @ 3030
Averages in the .2moa @ 200 yards

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Team-Send-It!!!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
IMGP9328.jpg
</div></div>
That's a beauty there TSI.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cesandberg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Heres my newly duracoted Tikka T3 Varmint .300WM with a Sightron 8-32X56 and a Hausken Wisper 70mm/450mm. The recoil is less than a .223

T3magpul.jpg
</div></div>

Wow! What does that suppressor weigh? That is the biggest one I've seen on here, with a possible exception for a .50 BMG can. Great looking rig, though.

As for the TRG, I love seeing a $2800 rifle with $3000 glass and a piece of foam taped to the cheek rest. Whatever works.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cesandberg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Heres my newly duracoted Tikka T3 Varmint .300WM with a Sightron 8-32X56 and a Hausken Wisper 70mm/450mm. The recoil is less than a .223

T3magpul.jpg
</div></div>

CHEESE AND RICE!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">NOBODY, is that you?!</div></div>

Them skull and crossbones sure look familiar.. and that blue/black A2 does as well..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Team-Send-It!!!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She's not the prettiest to most of you, but i think she has character and is damn sure a shooter. Sako trg 22,sako bipod, near manf. rings base, tons krylon, benchmark 9tw 3 groove fluted 7mm08 barrel, schmidt & bender 5-25x56 ccw h2cmr mil/mil

IMGP9328.jpg
</div></div>

That is just an awesome firearm sir!

This is what I'm spending most of my time with these days.

DSCF0900.jpg

I still haven't settled on a stock for it yet, so I'm just running the HSP.

That steamroller is gonna be pissed when he notices you stole one of its wheels.
laugh.gif

T3magpul.jpg
</div></div>

My new UGSW RECON. I'll try to get some better pics up later this week. This one is set up for an AAC SCAR-H SD - managed to grab one of the few remaining.
cool.gif

IMG_3415.jpg

IMG_2077.jpg

Full range report forthcoming.
grin.gif

photo2.jpg

Remington 700 AAC-SD .308 w/ Blackout 51T
USO ST-10 EREK(.1 mil)/GAP reticule/adjustable parallax/illuminated
Badger base and rings
Manners T4A w/ Mini-Chassis
Atlas V8 on LaRue LT171
(AAC 762-SDN-6 waiting on paperwork)

normal_lyddemper2.jpg

normal_Vektor.jpg

338 Lapua Magnum
HS-Precision M24A3
Seekins DMS
CG X-Treme Mod 22 Tactical
Hensoldt 6-24X72

This was so recently assembled, the Duracoat paint is still curing. Remington 700 SPS-V in .308. It's my first bolt action rifle. I sent the B&C A5 stock to CRC Hydrographics to get the A-TACS camo applied. APA added the Timney trigger, threaded the barrel for the Dark Metal muzzle brake, and installed the Badger bolt knob. Kampfeld Customs fluted the bolt. A Nightforce 20 MOA base and Seekins rings hold a Primary Arms 4-16x44 scope, which is a place holder until my Vortex Viper PST 6-24 FFP mil finally arrives. I sprayed Duracoat OD Green on all of the metal components.

my700-1.jpg

my700-3.jpg

Very nice gear guys.

Here's my 308, 260 & 223 I feel like a lucky man, no doubt about it.
135872069.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: danny.k</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My precision rifle.
DSC00407.jpg
</div></div>

Nice looking rifle. Tell me what you got there.
looks like she is fairly light.

I need to familiarize myself with the 100 post selling rule.

IMAG0566.jpg
IMAG0568.jpg

Finally got them. Top one (back) is my brothers GAP Templar .308, bottom one (front) is my GAP Templar .308. Brother has a 5.5-22x NF and I will have my SS 5-20x50, that is, when they ship it
frown.gif
. Unfortunately for my brother he will have to wait till he gets back from sand land (Iraq) before he can play with it.

The multicam turned out REALLY nice. I think it would have looked really cool if I kept it with the green finish, but in the end I am happy I chose black. Something about too much green that bothers me I suppose. Not like the deer or targets will know any better *shrugs*

Ahh and just in case anyone is wondering, the guns are sitting on a Camelbak Motherlode and yes its every bit as epic.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NTK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">H-S in .308 scope coming soon.

B1-1.jpg

B2-1.jpg

<span style="color: #FF0000">And she's up for sale. </span>
whistle.gif
</div></div>

Looks like a nice rifle, but you don't have enough posts to be selling... read the rules...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stick Around</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Homey.

20110224-DAD_1982.jpg
</div></div>

Hells yeah.

Is that yours? What are the specs on that puppy? Rem action on a hunters edge? Weight?

So perdy.

Chris

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _Shay_ ©</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like a nice rifle, but you don't have enough posts to be selling... read the rules...</div></div>

Yeah I know I will get there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NTK</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _Shay_ ©</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like a nice rifle, but you don't have enough posts to be selling... read the rules...</div></div>

Yeah I know I will get there. </div></div>

Might want to edit your post and lose for sale line.