• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Underground Rear Bags Videos and Info- Reactivated Discount Code-

Right on man! Spend some time dry firing and getting used to how the fill works if you haven’t used it before. As I said in the rambling post above, these will squeeze a little bit differently than a standard polymer bag.

I’m close to getting a bag tips video ready but it got put on hold when y’all flooded us with orders lol. Here’s one important part when you start working with the locking fill-

What you may find is difficult is trying to squeeze the bag to lift the stock up(to bring your POA down). This is a good thing because that’s not a great way to aim. If you need to lift the stock to get on target, pull straight into your shoulder, lift up a little bit with your body, squeeze up on the bag(without “pinching” it and creating a hinge), then settle back down into the bag with minimal cheek pressure. Always settle the stock down to get on target versus lifting it up to get on target. I would give this advice with any bag, but our fill almost acts like a training aid and leads you to do it this way. This was completely unintentional but I’ll take it!
Thank you for these instructions, that’s what I was looking forward to to hear from you.

Reactions: lash
Triglides are in 🤙🏻 We have a bunch of orders that will be next batch but we have a ton that we’ll be able to get ready to go out by tomorrow/Friday now. We’ll hit it again this weekend and hopefully have the next batch out early next week. I’m not sure exactly where the cut off was but our board was full and the entire wall next to the board was covered as well so we had to stop printing orders lmao. It’s a good problem to have, we appreciate it!

Reactions: lash
Right on man! Spend some time dry firing and getting used to how the fill works if you haven’t used it before. As I said in the rambling post above, these will squeeze a little bit differently than a standard polymer bag.

I’m close to getting a bag tips video ready but it got put on hold when y’all flooded us with orders lol. Here’s one important part when you start working with the locking fill-

What you may find is difficult is trying to squeeze the bag to lift the stock up(to bring your POA down). This is a good thing because that’s not a great way to aim. If you need to lift the stock to get on target, pull straight into your shoulder, lift up a little bit with your body, squeeze up on the bag(without “pinching” it and creating a hinge), then settle back down into the bag with minimal cheek pressure. Always settle the stock down to get on target versus lifting it up to get on target. I would give this advice with any bag, but our fill almost acts like a training aid and leads you to do it this way. This was completely unintentional but I’ll take it!

I do this all the time, I will shoulder the rifle, shake the bag to poof it back up, and resettle it back down to where I need it.

I do this all the time, I will shoulder the rifle, shake the bag to poof it back up, and resettle it back down to where I need it.
Exactly. This is the way. Guys get wrapped up strangling the bag trying to lift the stock. Pull into your shoulder, lift up, flatten the bag on the ground, then settle back into it. You can get a big range of heights when you do it this way because once you flatten the bag all you have to do is keep some pressure on it when you settle back in and it will hold much taller. Once you get this and realize you don’t need to use a lot of cheek pressure you can send as many rounds as you want without having to readjust.

Reactions: littlepod
First wave is out! Our mail lady is pissed off at y’all. We’re going to grind this weekend and try to keep up.

FYI black multicam is out but more is on the way. Go coyote if you want to make sure you don’t get held up. We never can tell how long it’s going to take to get nylon in. Sometimes it comes fast and sometimes I think they walk it here.

If you ordered black multi in the last week and would be fine with coyote post your order number here and let me know. You may still get BMC bc we have a bunch cut out but at some point we’re going to hit a wall and if I know you’re fine with coyote we can just swap you over and keep rolling.

Do you send shipping notices or should I just camp out by the mailbox?🤠

Do you send shipping notices or should I just camp out by the mailbox?🤠
We marked a bunch as complete today which should send tracking out. Sometimes they go to spam so check there. The orders with suppressor covers haven’t gone yet but the first week‘s worth should go out tomorrow or Monday. Will be making headway on the second weeks orders this weekend and early next week.

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
I received a shipping notice yesterday or the day before, can’t remember. In any case, looking forward to its arrival.

At the range with the bag. Absolutely love it. Get on target and drop rounds. I am no longer fighting my rear bag to stay on target or to get back on target after recoil.

Reactions: lash and Schütze
Black Multicam is finally in so we can start clearing the backlog. We’ve got some house cleaning to do this week so we won’t get as many out the door as I’d like but we’ll keep plugging away to keep lead times down! We appreciate the patience and promise the short wait will be worth it 🤙🏻

Reactions: lash and littlepod
It has arrived!

IMG_0324.jpeg

You’re reading my mind. I was getting a corner in the shop cleared out this evening so I can get that going. I’ve been saying we were going to put out some videos on rear bag use for a long time and we’re about to make it happen. I’ve dug a lot of info out of the dirt over the last few years testing bags. I feel like I can save some people a lot of headache with some explanation as to how to go from a list of fundamentals to real world application.
Have any videos happened yet?

Reactions: S3th
Have any videos happened yet?
Getting close hopefully. We had a ridic influx of orders with the new bag and then went out of town for a few days….and then my kids got sick so we’ve been just trying to keep up. The horizon looks more clear now so hoping to get some finished soon. I’ve done a few takes but haven’t gotten the info as clear or concise as I want.

This bag is just right for me. I have slightly less fill than is normal per my request, but that works really well for my use.

Worth every bit what it costs and then some. 👍🏻👍🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: littlepod
Alright guys we get questions from time to time about adjusting our bags because the locking fill makes them squeeze a little differently than a typical poly-bead bag. Ppl sometimes need to make an adjustment to how they work the bag to get the rifle on target. The good thing is that you don’t need to completely change the way you shoot. The adjustment is an easy fix that will lead you toward better fundamentals so it’s a win/win. You’ll get more stability on day 1, plus an unintentional training aid to point you toward a better NPA.

I figured explaining this adjustment would be a good place to start for a video. I tried not to ramble too much and to stay on topic but I’m new to shooting video so bear with me. Some chopping and editing was needed in order to keep it concise. I cut a lot of info to save for other vids but I’m looking forward to going deeper and walking you through my set up and why this is not nearly as difficult or mystical as some make it out to be. I’m not an instructor but I’ve dug a lot out of the dirt in the last few years testing bags. This isn’t the only way to get it done but it’s (a portion of) what I’ve found works really well for me.

Note that I’m speaking in terms of prone/modified prone here. Most of it will apply to bench shooting but it will be a little bit different if you’re sitting at a bench. If you can go mod prone vs sitting at a bench I would recommend doing that.

It's taken some adjustment but your bag is working well for me.

It's taken some adjustment but your bag is working well for me.
We love to hear it 👊🏻 The key is getting the rifle connected to your body and your body involved in the act of getting the rifle on target vs just steering with the bag or your hand. The cool part is if you do this just enough to allow yourself room to work the bag, you’ll naturally start to shift your body to adjust your aim before you settle the stock back into the bag. Aiming with your body position/a true NPA is the master key to recoil management and consistency.

can’t wait to try it F1 shipped today notification received, going back to a ”conventional” rear bag for hunting after loosing too much pack space to larger bags.

can’t wait to try it F1 shipped today notification received, going back to a ”conventional” rear bag for hunting after loosing too much pack space to larger bags.
We appreciate it! Sorry for the delay. We started packing them Tuesday and some of them just didn’t feel right to me. It’s crazy how little of a change it takes to drastically change how a bag feels/works. The fill level, the ratio of the fulls, the feel/texture of the nylon…. A tiny change in any of those makes a huge difference in how the bag works. You’d think we could just weigh them and make them all exactly the same but it’s more nuanced than that. Sometimes we get a batch sewn up and I end up cutting 1/2 of them open to adjust them. And ppl aways ask me why we haven’t outsourced production lol.

Reactions: Awesymoto and lash
I just tried the “MilLeo10” and it’s expired. Might there be another one available?

Order placed using the, DontFallForTheKnockoff code. Thank you, sir.

Mil Leo code is active again gents.
We also set up
“DontFallForTheKnockoff” for everyone else. Be careful out there!
View attachment 7979179

I was at the range the other day, shooting my decked out rig, and a guy came by and was looking at my rear bag and he thought I was using a TAB rear bag (no intended hate) and was about to give me a whole spiel on why the PUG bags are superior, then he noticed it was the new F1 bag :) and nodded in agreement.

I was at the range the other day, shooting my decked out rig, and a guy came by and was looking at my rear bag and he thought I was using a TAB rear bag (no intended hate) and was about to give me a whole spiel on why the PUG bags are superior, then he noticed it was the new F1 bag :) and nodded in agreement.
That’s awesome man. We don’t do any marketing other than talking $hit on here and we stay buried in orders. When something works shooters will tell their friends and we appreciate it!

Elr mini vs F1, what's your advice
The mini is smaller so if you’re needing something that compresses down to 3.25-3.5” that would be the way to go. The F1 will be closer to 4-4.25” depending on how full it is. Both will give you the same stability assuming it’s sized right for you.

If you’re really wanting to get it perfect we had a customer with a good idea- he took some wood blocks of different thicknesses to his normal shooting spot and measured how high the stock needs to be for various targets. That’s a good way to get an exact measurement if you were very particular about your setup height.

Either way, we offer free adjustments and will even swap it out if it doesn’t fit well so you’ll get set up one way or another!

Reactions: mettee
Elr mini vs F1, what's your advice
PU has a pretty good run down on the height of the bags, but IMHO The main issue is making sure you can grip it. PU bags lock up very solid, but the fill requires the proportions of you hand fit the bag width. Since the fill locks up so hard, there is less "wiggle room" to conform/size to your hand.

These are good bags, and IMHO the most accurate-shooting of the field-style bags.

I have the accuracy 1st bag now. I want something that's a little more stable.

I think these are that, I think my last question is...which bag gives you the most flexibility in height? So, maybe the mini elr with slightly less fill?

That way I can squeeze for additional height?

PU has a pretty good run down on the height of the bags, but IMHO The main issue is making sure you can grip it. PU bags lock up very solid, but the fill requires the proportions of you hand fit the bag width. Since the fill locks up so hard, there is less "wiggle room" to conform/size to your hand.

These are good bags, and IMHO the most accurate-shooting of the field-style bags.
We appreciate the good words! 👊🏼

The mini and the F1 are both slimmer than the original ELRx. But I’ve got freakishly small hands with sausage fingers and can manipulate all of the bags with no problem.

The issue you probably ran into is when our fill is compressed by the stock, it’s really firm and won’t move very easily. That can feel like the bag is too big to get your hand around when it’s compressed but you just need to lift stock pressure off the bag to make adjustments. Most guys are used to planting the stock in the bag and then squeezing the bag to aim the rifle so this feels foreign at first.

We’ve got a video on this but when I first started testing the fill I thought lifting the stock to make adjustments was a trade off that was worth making for the stability it gave. It turns out that making this adjustment completely changed my perspective on some fundamentals and of what a true NPA is. It led me to another level that’s far superior than what I was doing before. It’s not even something I consciously tried to do. Making a couple of adjustments to how I aimed/adjusted the bag just led me in that direction.

That doesn’t mean you need to change the way you shoot to use our bags. You just need to think of it as lifting the stock, squeezing to change the height of the bag(make the bag thinner front-to-back), then settling the stock back into the bag vs squeezing the bag to physically lift the stock. I’d give that advice to anyone using any bag though because it makes a much better base for the stock. I tired to explain this in another paragraph but it’s too long and complicated to type so I’ll make a video on it when I get a minute lol.

Reactions: littlepod and lash
I have the accuracy 1st bag now. I want something that's a little more stable.

I think these are that, I think my last question is...which bag gives you the most flexibility in height? So, maybe the mini elr with slightly less fill?

That way I can squeeze for additional height?
They can all be adjusted a pretty good amount. It may take just a little getting used to squeezing it to really get all of the height out of it but it’s not hard to do. If you can figure out the range heights you need to hit we can set you up.

Its all good. mine is an earlier protype of the ELR Pro. F1 and Mini are more realistic to grip for most people.