• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Underground Rear Bags Videos and Info- Reactivated Discount Code-

Its all good. mine is an earlier protype of the ELR Pro. F1 and Mini are more realistic to grip for most people.
Yea the Pro is a little different. We sent Frank/lowlight some bags early on and he wanted less fill so we designed it to be held up higher on the bag so you can pinch the stock where there’s not as much fill. I know you know this but stating it for everyone else. IMO the more full bags are still best for the vast majority of people. Not that there’s anything wrong with pinching the stock through the bag but it’s a skill you need to learn to do it well and it’s not necessary IMO.

Elr mini ordered. Can't wait to try it
Right on brother we appreciate it! Check the videos in this thread (I think they’re posted in this thread anyway) for some tips on using the bag. Our fill negates the need to gorilla grip or fight with the bag so you can be precise and relaxed. A big key is lifting pressure off the bag to make adjustments and then using LIGHT cheek pressure to settle the stock that last little bit to bring your POA up to the target. Let me know if you have any trouble and we’ll get you right 🤙🏼

Reactions: mettee