• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Underground rear bags?

Got the ELR in. Bag looks great, feels unbelievable but it's just not for me. I dig the filler in the bag though, super stable stuff for sure.
Let me know if we can do anything for you. We don’t want bags sitting lonely and unloved! What specifically isn’t working for you? We get tons of good feedback but not much bad so it’s helpful to hear the bad so we can adjust if needed.

It can be a little weird at first if you’re used to using your bag to aim 100%. The fill doesn’t squeeze as easily so sometimes guys feel like they don’t have the control they’re used to. If that’s the case let me know, there’s an easy way around that which will make it work for you while also leading you in a better direction fundamentally. Also if you want it more loose we can accommodate. If you just want to send it back and move on we can do that too. Just let me know while it still looks brand new!

These guys are great, wanted an adjustable strap when using the bag in the low orientation, Precision Underground delivered! I found the normal strap was too tight for my hand to fit or use. This is perfect.View attachment 7470323
This one turned out great. Sean asked if there was a way to do this with no velcro and this was the solution. It’s not a fast adjustment but if you just want to be able to set it and forget it it works awesome. We’ll prob add an option for this on both straps. Our standard filled bag is pretty full by design so this will help guys get their hand in the strap if they have trouble with it.

Let me know if we can do anything for you. We don’t want bags sitting lonely and unloved! What specifically isn’t working for you? We get tons of good feedback but not much bad so it’s helpful to hear the bad so we can adjust if needed.

It can be a little weird at first if you’re used to using your bag to aim 100%. The fill doesn’t squeeze as easily so sometimes guys feel like they don’t have the control they’re used to. If that’s the case let me know, there’s an easy way around that which will make it work for you while also leading you in a better direction fundamentally. Also if you want it more loose we can accommodate. If you just want to send it back and move on we can do that too. Just let me know while it still looks brand new!

I try not to carry to much gear, but wanted to give the ELR a try. I did some drop down drills under time and a couple of long range Chaos drills and just found for me it wasn't as quick to get on multiple targets as fast as something more adjustable. Again, seemed like a solid bag but at my size (6'7") or style it just wasn't for me. Its already found a new loving home along with a few other bags I cleared out. Thanks for the offer, thats excellent CS you got there!

This one turned out great. Sean asked if there was a way to do this with no velcro and this was the solution. It’s not a fast adjustment but if you just want to be able to set it and forget it it works awesome. We’ll prob add an option for this on both straps. Our standard filled bag is pretty full by design so this will help guys get their hand in the strap if they have trouble with it.
Hey, couple of questions. First, I have several of your bags and they are outstanding. Thanks for what you bring to this community.

Similar to Frank, I like a bag where I can get my hand through the strap and fingers on the bottom of the stock. You had mentioned possibly doing a Snipershide bag like this, I would be very interested, are you still planning on doing a bag like this?

Second, did you ever get that video finished that you were talking about with regard to bag demonstration/instruction?

Thanks,
Pat

Hey, couple of questions. First, I have several of your bags and they are outstanding. Thanks for what you bring to this community.

Similar to Frank, I like a bag where I can get my hand through the strap and fingers on the bottom of the stock. You had mentioned possibly doing a Snipershide bag like this, I would be very interested, are you still planning on doing a bag like this?

Second, did you ever get that video finished that you were talking about with regard to bag demonstration/instruction?

Thanks,
Pat
Me reaching out was a response to listening to Frank's podcast and similar feedback I had with the original.

In both orientations I can now use index and thumb on the stock, and pinky and ring fingers to squeeze the bag if needed. They also suggested the fill to what Frank and PUG were locking in on.

Thanks,
Pat
Yea the new option will be the XL ELR size with less fill and slightly longer straps. I think we’ve got it where Frank wants it, or really close at least.

There’s been no time to do much but shove orders around so the option isn’t on the site yet. For the same reason, the video is not finished either. I’ve got some rough edits but there’s still info I want to put in and take out.

For now if you want the more loose bag just order and request the Lowlight fill in the notes. If you want the buckle on the short side like in the pic choose the strapped ELR and request “no velcro”. I’ll try to get time to get the option on the site this weekend!

Yea the new option will be the XL ELR size with less fill and slightly longer straps. I think we’ve got it where Frank wants it, or really close at least.

There’s been no time to do much but shove orders around so the option isn’t on the site yet. For the same reason, the video is not finished either. I’ve got some rough edits but there’s still info I want to put in and take out.

For now if you want the more loose bag just order and request the Lowlight fill in the notes. If you want the buckle on the short side like in the pic choose the strapped ELR and request “no velcro”. I’ll try to get time to get the option on the site this weekend!
Thanks very much, I'll order it. Again, great job.

Received my 3D ELR sometime last week but was not able to test it until today. Took my trainer out to test it - a .22 Mag CZ 457 on a KRG stock (pics below). Works very much as advertised. Perfect control for working off a bench / testing loads and although I haven't tested this, it is probably very good as well for shots over 400 yards.

It's incredibly stable and it has just the right amount of fill to provide lots of adjustment. Did I mention stable? I must caveat my comments by saying that I place very little of the weight from my head / rifle on rear bags. I just use them for steadying my already stable position. Your mileage may vary depending on how you shoot.

It did take me a little while to figure the bag out (+1.5 MOA groups!) because it is not like a regular rear bag in that it is pretty thick and quite wide. I was not prepared for that. I figured it out by bringing my left arm around the front of the bag and grabbing the bag with my left hand on the thin side of the bag's RIGHT side. That allowed me to squeeze and tilt the bag perfectly, much better than with my normal bag grip.

Pictures are worth lots of words so here are a few, including my best groups of the day - the 3D ELR really, really works! :

My trainer set up on the bag:
i-mknQcnb-X2.jpg

I took the rifle apart over the weekend so I had to sight it in again - 3 shot group @ 50 yards - CCI 30 Grain VMAX.
i-3J84DKF-XL.png

Then to the 100 yard line. Had a great group going through 4-shots and got the jitters on the 5th GRRRR. CCI A22 35 Grain JSP.
i-hhSrQL9-L.png

Last edited:
Received my 3D ELR sometime last week but was not able to test it until today. Took my trainer out to test it - a .22 Mag CZ 457 on a KRG stock (pics below). Works very much as advertised. Perfect control for working off a bench / testing loads and although I haven't tested this, it is probably very good as well for shots over 400 yards.

It's incredibly stable and it has just the right amount of fill to provide lots of adjustment. Did I mention stable? I must caveat my comments by saying that I place very little of the weight from my head / rifle on rear bags. I just use them for steadying my already stable position. Your mileage may vary depending on how you shoot.

It did take me a little while to figure the bag out (+1.5 MOA groups!) because it is not like a regular rear bag in that it is pretty thick and quite wide. I was not prepared for that. I figured it out by bringing my left arm around the front of the bag and grabbing the bag with my left hand on the thin side of the bag's RIGHT side. That allowed me to squeeze and tilt the bag perfectly, much better that with my normal bag grip.

Pictures are worth lots of words so here are a few, including my best groups of the day - the 3D ELR really, really works! :

My trainer set up on the bag:
i-mknQcnb-X2.jpg

I took the rifle apart over the weekend so I had to sight it in again - 3 shot group @ 50 yards - CCI 30 Grain VMAX:
i-Fx9Xm5d-L.png

Then to the 100 yard line. Had a great group going through 4-shots and got the jitters on the 5th GRRRR. CCI A22 35 Grain JSP.
i-hhSrQL9-L.png
Well done sir!

Are you guys having a Black Friday sale by chance?

These 3D bags have spoiled me. I've had to ditch my other rear bags because they now suck, when before I was perfectly happy with them. Never again with the shitty sand sock or anything filled with air-soft BB's.

Thanks for making these.

• Haha
Reactions: Steel head
These 3D bags have spoiled me. I've had to ditch my other rear bags because they now suck, when before I was perfectly happy with them. Never again with the shitty sand sock or anything filled with air-soft BB's.

Thanks for making these.
They certainly are nice.

How do you guys feel about strapped vs not for an ELR?

New bag dropping 🤙🏻 Where thePURG OGs at?! @Steel head I figure I better send you one to finish out your collection.