• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Underground Rifle Gear rocks!

seansmd

In a minute man
Minuteman
  • Aug 8, 2018
    AZ
    20190209_083221.jpg

I bought a rear bag down in the picture when Jesse was getting this started, I believe I was one of his first customers. The rear is great, super stable and easy manipulate. He runs a monthly grab on his site and I won, since I already had a rear, and live in Commifornia and can't own a silencer, he credit me towards the comp bag shown!

Jesse is awesome to work with and will customize the size, fill, and dimensions for your needs.

I wish I was a good enough marksmen to get the full benefit of his craftsmanship!

Thank you @Precision Underground

Hi,

Well since he changed his username to match his new company that was founded completely here/from Snipers Hide and selling in the PX, he probably should contact @Lowlight and discuss commercial account.

Sincerely,
    Theis

Last edited:
    Hi,

Well since he changed his username to match his new company that was founded completely here/from Snipers Hide and selling in the PX, he probably should contact @Lowlight and discuss commercial account.

Sincerely,
    Theis
    There is a message in @Lowlights box from about a month ago that says “how would you like payment sir?” This was after our discussion as to setting up an account after I messaged him before ever putting anything on the site.

Maybe shoot a PM next time before trying to embarrass someone in public. Lost a little respect for you today sir.

@THEIS cant believe you would come at me with some crap like that. Then you come and like my reply without saying a word. Weak as hell. My handle changed because I asked LL to change it, just before I asked how he would like payment for the commercial account. I assume he is busy and just hasn’t gotten to it yet.
    F91135B0-61AF-4F76-AB1F-BEB35FDF83F4.jpeg

187D597A-E502-4F66-880C-73D1B2B7DB95.jpeg

Last edited:
    Hi,

Was no embarrassment intended. Have you seen the PX thread in the bear pit, lol.

LL has made it very clear of how companies are bypassing the policies and that members are needed to help monitor things.

O and since you replied again while I was typing....
    I could care less about how you feel.

Toughen up cupcake...

Sincerely,
    Theis

Reactions: Darkside-Six
    Hi,

Was no embarrassment intended. Have you seen the PX thread in the bear pit, lol.

LL has made it very clear of how companies are bypassing the policies and that members are needed to help monitor things.

Toughen up cupcake...

Sincerely,
    Theis
    Lol. How about move along and mind your business. You know as well as I do the right thing to do was to send a PM. I’ll stop there in the spirit of professionalism.

Last edited:
    Just got a forend wrap and ELR Bag! Great quality and fast turnaround! Sending a pm to have something custom done.

Hi,

Toughen up cupcake...

Sincerely,
    Theis

Bit of a bullshit move on your part. It's not your job to police the policies, and obviously Precision Underground is a commercial supporter which is evident by the "Commercial Supporter" tag right beside his handle.

If you were that concerned and had reason to suspect a breach of policies, you could have PM'ed a mod to appropriately handle it rather than make a public unfounded accusation.

Very poor form.

I'm debating on one of these bags. I have a RPR and trying to find a good rear bag hasn't been the easiest of tasks.

Have you tested one of the regular elr bags with an RPR or had a customer try it out yet?

I’ll tell you one thing the Comp Bag has more functionality than I could have imagined it. I think I used it today in more ways than I had imagined, and didn’t even strap it to the gun as intended. Will more than likely be doing that tomorrow!! Product is phenomenal. Excuse the lack of photos. My cameraman will be on point tomorrow.

We were able to get three rifles zeroed using that piece of shit table and bucket set up utilizing a Crosstac mat and the Comp Bag exclusively. We need to trim the grass tomorrow to go prone. The bag allowed us to zero significantly better and with substantially more stability than I could have imagined.

Excuse the black face, no it’s not me and I’m not “special” my buddy however is, and he just failed to take any photos of me.

EDA3562A-5318-4A08-ABB7-332127E85118.jpeg
    10E3BC61-E22D-4BD0-881D-EE28ECAF54E1.jpeg
    21EA7E93-0343-48A9-9898-E9B745978E2C.jpeg
    9CAB53C2-B58E-4B76-B72C-FC9454A5F784.jpeg
    4555CC54-822B-4AA5-B567-CBBEFF208471.jpeg
    23423F09-0F6E-4B8D-B61E-CD0EBF31B014.jpeg

Reactions: M8541Reaper
    I'm debating on one of these bags. I have a RPR and trying to find a good rear bag hasn't been the easiest of tasks.

Have you tested one of the regular elr bags with an RPR or had a customer try it out yet?
    I don’t have any specific info for RPR but I’m happy to work with you to make sure it will be the right size. And if it turns out not to be the right size send it back and I’ll adjust it for you. I’ve only had 2 need adjusting though. Just reply to the order email with your set up and we can make sure we get you fit well!

Reactions: Pilotscrappy
    I’ll tell you one thing the Comp Bag has more functionality than I could have imagined it. I think I used it today in more ways than I had imagined, and didn’t even strap it to the gun as intended. Will more than likely be doing that tomorrow!! Product is phenomenal. Excuse the lack of photos. My cameraman will be on point tomorrow.

We were able to get three rifles zeroed using that piece of shit table and bucket set up utilizing a Crosstac mat and the Comp Bag exclusively. We need to trim the grass tomorrow to go prone. The bag allowed us to zero significantly better and with substantially more stability than I could have imagined.

Excuse the black face, no it’s not me and I’m not “special” my buddy however is, and he just failed to take any photos of me.

View attachment 7028112View attachment 7028113View attachment 7028114View attachment 7028115View attachment 7028116View attachment 7028117
    Bad ass man. Reading these makes the burning the midnight oil to get orders out all worth it!

i just ordered a comp bag and im super excited. you can also consider the str8 laced bag. altus has the str8 laced bag in light *or heavy fill*. the comp bag is 9x7x3, whereas the str8 laced is 8x6x3 and the ELR is 8x6x1.5-2 ish.

i just ordered a comp bag and im super excited. you can also consider the str8 laced bag. altus has the str8 laced bag in light *or heavy fill*. the comp bag is 9x7x3, whereas the str8 laced is 8x6x3 and the ELR is 8x6x1.5-2 ish.
    Thanks for the order! The is a lot smaller thank the comp bag because it is a 2D rather than 3D bag. There is a top and a bottom but no side walls. So the elr is restricted within those dimensions while the comp bag, or any other 3D bag, can “puff” out more because the sidewalk allows it to move in 3D. If any of that makes sense lol.

Thank you sir! I was super happy when the wheel landed on one of my OGs from the hide!

We are moving forward! This is happening next week! This is the AXMC of the sewing game :ROFLMAO:
    View attachment 7021259

Calling the 1181 the AXMC of sewing is a bit of a stretch it's more like the Tikka TacA1 of sewing:) The 1508 would be a little closer to the AXMC of sewing lol
    I use juki machines myself, they're fantastic I can't say I have any complaints about them. Im using a LU563 with a 1hp servo.

the comp bag works great as an higher, but too high, rear rest. the traust is a bit high at 10". 9" is perfect imo. im glad i asked for the dimensions since i originally wanted to get a noname tactical rear bag, which is 9x7x3, but its discontinued i think. the fill is better in these as well.

I wanted to take a minute to give a shout out to @Precision Underground . I happened to squad up with him over the weekend at a PRS match. Coincidentally I was running one of his rear bags. He's a stand up guy, with great products and excellent craftsmanship! Thanks again brother, it was a pleasure shooting with you!

I wanted to take a minute to give a shout out to @Precision Underground . I happened to squad up with him over the weekend at a PRS match. Coincidentally I was running one of his rear bags. He's a stand up guy, with great products and excellent craftsmanship! Thanks again brother, it was a pleasure shooting with you!
    Thank you sir! We had a good group and it was a damn good time. I think we held our own being the new guys too. I know of at least two jersey guys that we finished ahead of!

I’m going to hit the one in May for sure. I think if I fix my rookie mistakes I could cut my misses in half. Holler at me if you will be there and we’ll try to squad up again. There is an open range day up there sometime in May as well. You should come check out the 2300 UKD range. It is a ton of fun.

Reactions: DaleGribble82
    Thank you sir! We had a good group and it was a damn good time. I think we held our own being the new guys too. I know of at least two jersey guys that we finished ahead of!

I’m going to hit the one in May for sure. I think if I fix my rookie mistakes I could cut my misses in half. Holler at me if you will be there and we’ll try to squad up again. There is an open range day up there sometime in May as well. You should come check out the 2300 UKD range. It is a ton of fun.

I saw you mentioned Jersey, are you guys from NJ? Where was this match? I'm a new shooter from Jersey looking for other like minded individuals lol

Definitely man, I'll keep my eye out for stuff going on up there.