• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Predator Custom Jim Ruiz

moochy28

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 10, 2007
Maryville,Tn.
Hey all, Just found out that Jim Ruiz was in a bad motorcycle wreck yesterday 10-1-10,don't know the extent of his injuries. But his wife said he has to go in for surgery for what I did not ask. So she says he will be out of the shop in Knoxville for up to 3 weeks. So keep Jim and family in your prayers..

Re: Predator Custom Jim Ruiz

Dang, hope he recovers soon. Going down is never fun.

That's bad news! I hope everything works out ok.

I've been in Predator Custom a few times, hope he does well.

They're in my home town. Hope he gets well. They'll be getting some business from me in the near future too. Heard a lot of good things about them.

Jim and the folks at Predator are my go to folks for info and help. I will keep Jim in my prayers and I pray him and his familly make it through this just fine.

Hope for a fast recovery for a great guy.

Hey guys A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE OUT THERE, AND a quick update on my husband....He has a broken clavical but we have decided that we will be letting this heal on its own since surgery will only extend the recovery time and only be for cosmetic purposes only. His left wrist broke in 3 places now in a cast. We are now awaiting the MRI results on his leg to find out exactly why he can't use the left one but the right ankle is sprained now with all that he did make it through with GOD help and everyones prayers we are very lucky! However he will be in the shop on and off and answering phone calls and we are still open and operating but we will be running a little behind schedule on rifle builds but our coating operations is still turning work out quickly and greatly appreciate all the understanding and all the help each and everyone has given us. Even though my husband left the department over seven years ago I was truly amazed how the brotherhood of an officer never changes. They have been an amazing family! We also have an outstanding customers they not only called but have stopped in to personally check on us I truly feel blessed. I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Sincerely,
Amanda Ruiz