• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Predator Hunting: SUPPRESSED™ "TANDEM" New HD video!

skinney_7

Hammer down.
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 23, 2008
    SD
    www.oneillops.com
    Once again, the Father Son team put in a mile, and take out a pair, join us as we secure more great predator hunting footage! James on the camera, and Dan runnin the LongRifles, Inc. Coyote Rifle, delivering another double that We've dubbed TANDEM!

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cFzAn1WmsbU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Now I need to start pinching my pennies for one of those SRT VAPR cans, sounds phuk'n awesome!!

You are a blessed man for being able to spend time with your dad that way, what a treat! I miss my daddy...

Great footage, quality production!

*Side note; Did ya lose any cattle in the early snow storms this fall?

Saw this this morning. Keep it up skinny love the videos. Looks like your dad had a blast.

Thanks for all the positive comments fellas!

You are a blessed man for being able to spend time with your dad that way, what a treat! I miss my daddy...

Great footage, quality production!

*Side note; Did ya lose any cattle in the early snow storms this fall?
    We were in the blizzard and only lost one, had a neighbor lose over 50... we are lucky.

Sweet Vid there Skinster and just gotta keep loving SRT. hate to about the blizzard kills, mother nature can be a right bitch when she wants to.

Breeze

Very nice! Great dogs, great shooting, and great fotage! I'm motivated to get out after some now that it's getting colder.

I love hearing the bullet impact.

Amen to that. My favorite is my srt camp 45. If you can get them inside 75-100yds, the 185grn & 200grn (non +P's) are just sub sonic and make a massive impact noise. You really get to hear the hydrostatic shock created by the impact. I'm getting chub now....

Cheers,
    Breeze

Once again, the Father Son team put in a mile, and take out a pair, join us as we secure more great predator hunting footage! James on the camera, and Dan runnin the LongRifles, Inc. Coyote Rifle, delivering another double that We've dubbed TANDEM!

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cFzAn1WmsbU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Link didn't show up with tapatalk, so...

www.youtube.com/embed/cFzAn1WmsbU

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk