• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Premier 25x windage woes!!!!!!

Sako man

profesional dilettante
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 7, 2012
    Galactic Sector ZZ9 Alpha Xray Plural.
    Anyone here have problems with either windage or elevation knobs not working when dis engaging the throw levers when resetting to zero? I re zeroed today but the windage knob still stayed engaged even after dis engaging the throw lever and unscrewing a many turns. En essence I could not zero out my windage.

On a side note does Premier still have a service center, looks like they moved to Canada or something?

Thoughts or insights much appreciated.

Sako!

I regret not taking my scopes in for service when they were 12 minutes away from me! now i would have to ship international to get them serviced! dammit!!

Sako,

You not only have to unscrew the lever 2 full turns, but you have to pull out the turret slightly. IT isn't in the instructions, but is in an addendum that Paul Lange sent me. He is still servicing the Premiers in the states (Virginia I believe).

Anyone here have problems with either windage or elevation knobs not working when dis engaging the throw levers when resetting to zero? I re zeroed today but the windage knob still stayed engaged even after dis engaging the throw lever and unscrewing a many turns. En essence I could not zero out my windage.

On a side note does Premier still have a service center, looks like they moved to Canada or something?

Thoughts or insights much appreciated.

Sako!

Last edited:
    Have you gotten it resolved? We do recommend slightly pulling up on the dial to help release the mechanism. If you PM me your email address I will email you the updated instructions. Depending on the tolerances you may have to do it on one or more of the dials- that is why you may not have to pull up on the elevation.

Premier still has a service center in Winchester, VA. It is run by me. If you need any service let me know.
    Thanks,
    Paul

Have you gotten it resolved? We do recommend slightly pulling up on the dial to help release the mechanism. If you PM me your email address I will email you the updated instructions. Depending on the tolerances you may have to do it on one or more of the dials- that is why you may not have to pull up on the elevation.

Premier still has a service center in Winchester, VA. It is run by me. If you need any service let me know.
    Thanks,
    Paul

Paul, thanks for the call today. looks like things are worked out. I love my Premier!

Sako

And Paul strikes again! Paul really is good people and is a big reason why I will continue to support the Premier brand.