• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Premier CS Rocks!

vonbalkenbush

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 21, 2008
Reno, Nevada
Just wanted to let everyone know Paul Lange (Premier) and Ted Milner (ATI) run a top notch CS team. I sent my scope in for them to look at my elevation turret a couple weeks ago. They said they could not guarantee it back to me before Christmas because of the holiday season, I get home yesterday from work and Merry Christmas to me! Scope was sitting on my porch ready to go!

I know there have been lots of rumors floating around about the longevity of Premier as a company. I would simply like to say that in addition to my great CS experience this week I also had the opportunity to look at two of the new Optronika stamped scopes coming out of Germany. They look awesome. The fact that the line is up and running strong coupled with great CS leads me to believe that management may finally have this train running on the right track. My next scope will be another Premier.

You get the idea. That's enough from the fanboy club for now.

-SBS

Re: Premier CS Rocks!

Lots of dealers seem to have received new stock recently. I imagine a company that is still producing and distributing a good deal of scopes isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

That is certainly the feeling I got after fingering the new scopes and talking with Ted. I think the line has a solid future, now if I could only get them to add a few more reticle options...

-SBS

I have had nothing but good experience with PH. I called with a question when I ran into a mounting problem and they diagnosed my problem (yes, overtightened rings) and had me up and running immediately.

Like I said, their CS has an impressive track record and the new scopes coming out of Germany look tits. I'm pretty excited for the future of this company. Their product fricken rocks!

-SBS

I recently received my new Premier Heritage 5-25x56 from SWFA which was backordered for over a month. It had the Optronika logo as well. Yesterday I took it out to the range for the first time and was blown away by the clarity and precision. Coming from NF and Leupold this is a definite step up. It certainly wasn't cheap tho but I am glad to hear from the OP that their CS is top notch in case I ever need to get it serviced. The only problem is I will have to resist buying more rifles because I'll have to get more Premier scopes that I can't afford!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Musef</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I recently received my new Premier Heritage 5-25x56 from SWFA which was backordered for over a month. It had the Optronika logo as well. Yesterday I took it out to the range for the first time and was blown away by the clarity and precision. Coming from NF and Leupold this is a definite step up. It certainly wasn't cheap tho but I am glad to hear from the OP that their CS is top notch in case I ever need to get it serviced. The only problem is I will have to resist buying more rifles because I'll have to get more Premier scopes that I can't afford! </div></div>

The quality of the glass is absolutely second to none. And as far as the CS goes, you will probably never need it unless your rifle drops off a 30ft cliff and lands on its elevation turret like mine did on this past Novembers deer hunt... Ooops... They repaired it, no questions asked, gave the scope a once over and had it back to me in less than two weeks good as new. I was just completely shocked there was nothing else wrong with it. The damn thing is built like a tank for a reason I guess. For knuckleheads like me
eek.gif

-SBS

Does anyone have Paul Lange's contact info? I tried Googling it but didn't find it. I have a question for him on small detail... Thanks much, appreciated!