• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Premier - holy shit

Re: Premier - holy shit

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ZOMBIE101</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like my Premier

no your Premier sucks

No it doesnt

Yes it does

Well your scope sucks too

why?

because I said so!

Fuck You!

Fuck You back!

You parts are made in China

So are yours!

Fuck you!

Im tellin.

ect.

Typical day in the SH optic section..... </div></div>

How about this...

"I'll buy your scope, I'm selling all sorts of stuff to get it. I'll send the money first thing tomorrow morning when I get to the bank"

"OK, I'll hold it until tomorrow morning"
"Hey, did you get to the bank?"
"Hello... do you still want the scope or not?"
"Hello...?"

look to your own behavior mate before you decry the actions of others... </div></div>

Dam!'...Sorry you are still all butt hurt about that....But we kept our shit through PM's if I remember correctly ....Mr.DramaBoy
+ I ended up buying a different scope...
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ZOMBIE101</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

</div></div>

Ouch! </div></div>
Yeah' I know!...
grin.gif

I'm not butt hurt, I ended up selling the scope to someone else. Just don't want to read you trying to act all cool and mature when you don't stand by your own word, because I guess it isn't worth spit.

Also, the PM's you referred to were us agreeing on a sale. When I asked if you'd sent the money you never bothered to reply.

That's not 'dealing with it', thats you being a bitch.

Junior O'Daniel: We could hire our own midget, even shorter than his.
Pappy O'Daniel: Wouldn't we look like a bunch of Johnny-come-latelies, bragging on our own midget, doesn't matter how stumpy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not butt hurt, I ended up selling the scope to someone else. Just don't want to read you trying to act all cool and mature when you don't stand by your own word, because I guess it isn't worth spit.

Also, the PM's you referred to were us agreeing on a sale. When I asked if you'd sent the money you never bothered to reply.

That's not 'dealing with it', thats you being a bitch. </div></div>
Why you gotta be all violent & shit...Your starting to scare me!!!...Cant we just be friends...Dam Gangbangers!
pound.gif

Anyways'...How bout them Premiers!

your defense of your own character is conspicuous by its absence.

I've said all I will on this matter.

Orkan, enjoy the scope. I hope it bears up to the testing you plan for it and that it does what you bought it to do for a long time to come. I miss mine, but it wasn't meant to be.

The info on how to test scopes both in PMs and on the other thread 'scope myth' has proven to be invaluable. I would suggest to all scope manufacturers that they use the HORUS CAT charts to show the mechanical effectiveness of their scopes. It would go a long way (perhaps) to setting a mechanical benchmark of how scopes can be compared with universal metrics (glass excluded of course). Perhaps even the CAT charts can be used by Lowlight in future scope reviews and then every scope review can have a CAT chart component and scoring...?

This whole thread is only second to the countersniper threads. And thats just being nice.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Grump</div><div class="ubbcode-body">delete double post.

browser kept timing out, said the site was taking too long to respond. </div></div>

...this is too funny...a whole thread running off a double post...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OutRider</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Grump</div><div class="ubbcode-body">delete double post.

browser kept timing out, said the site was taking too long to respond. </div></div>

...this is too funny...a whole thread running off a double post... </div></div>

Ka-BONG!!! OUT OF THE POOL, OUTRIDER!!!

Sounds like you clicked into page two of this epic cluster-F by a few over-ego'd people, and didn't bother to look to see that there was an entire page one.

Either that, or you're trying a very pathetic joke.

Epic fail. Remedial reading instructions needed...again in this thread.

Sheesh!

On the other hand, may I surmise that you found the hijack over a canceled sale out of place and sorta stupid?

Sometimes I just can't resist the temptation to throw rocks here...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Grump</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
On the other hand, may I surmise that you found the hijack over a canceled sale out of place and sorta stupid?

Sometimes I just can't resist the temptation to throw rocks here... </div></div>

There are plenty of posts in here that are out of place and stupid, yours included may I add. I was commenting on the hypocrisy of Zombie commenting on the bad behavior of others in this thread. I also ended my involvement with a comment on the scope and a suggesting of how to improve scope reviews in general.

Enjoy your rocks.

bought my uso ard for Premier 3-15x from dfar here. Took 3 days to get here. Check with him in the group buy section.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pappy O'Daniel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There are a lot of posts that are out of place and stupid. The internet = serious business!

1zqyfe1.jpg

</div></div>

That picture made my fucking day. How odd?

Well just to chime in, I've handled a PH 3x15 right next to my 4x16x50 schmidt and I was impressed with the PH for the clarity. It seems to be equally matched on clarity with the 4x16 schmidt.another thing that I liked was the field of view of the PH, both scopes at 15x the PH had noticably more field of view (I don't know exactly how much) but I could tell. Buuut, the downfalls that I saw as soon as I held the PH were

That piece of shit lens cap on the objective

The turrets were wayyy to big, I don't care what special features it has! big=weight

The eye relief seems to change at different power ranges

As far as schmidt and bender i love it but it could use some changes to meet my liking better but not as much. Like

PRICE! Which is coming down due to the economy

the clicks on my double turn turrets are VERY close together and there's really no way I could count clicks in the dark.

But one thing that I did find out about both the PH and the schmidt in my little comparison is both of the scopes are very nice and I wouldn't be ashamed to own either of the two.

Happy mardi gras!!!!!

Jay

I havn't seen a decrease in the price of them yet.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vu</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> If you dont like the scope or have issues..MOVE ON. If you like it or have data to post...do so.

</div></div>

yeah.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rundm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I havn't seen a decrease in the price of them yet. </div></div>Well I got my 5x25 schmidt for 2650 new from Adam bauer and they used to go for 3000 +. most people still try to get that out of them but you can findem cheaper. The used ones is really where the price has been lowered I've seen some schmidts go for cheap on here.

Jay

Urban Dictionary

Clown Shoes - Something that is ridiculous in its appearance or existence.

clownshoes.jpg

You have just been clown shoed!

That picture just set me back in my therapy. I hate clowns
mad.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DaveV</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That picture just set me back in my therapy. I hate clowns
mad.gif
</div></div>

allow me

Clown1.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Surgeon-Shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rundm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I havn't seen a decrease in the price of them yet. </div></div>Well I got my 5x25 schmidt for 2650 new from Adam bauer and they used to go for 3000 +. most people still try to get that out of them but you can findem cheaper. The used ones is really where the price has been lowered I've seen some schmidts go for cheap on here.

Jay </div></div>

I see used PRH 5-25 sell used more used than I paid brand new!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DaveV</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That picture just set me back in my therapy. I hate clowns
mad.gif
</div></div>

allow me

Clown1.jpg
</div></div>

My favorite part in Zombieland is when the clown zombie eats it
laugh.gif

Keeping it live. People want to jump in and fight bears all the time. Bears laugh.
I joke.
Bears don't really laugh, they simply frown at all the spectators and do what they do...
11tyfbc.jpg

Mr. Furley, thank you for the warm thoughts. My small brain feels right at home in this thread.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bosshoff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Everyone is a cunt.

Bushnell Rocks! </div></div>

WTF, over?!

This is kinda like the countersniper threads but without PistonPete and the crappy glass!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bosshoff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Everyone is a cunt.

Bushnell Rocks! </div></div>

wow....just...wow.....

I'm just reading through this thread trying to learn something, and I think some of the posters are doing the same. Then I keep reading this sophmoric nonsense, internet chest bumping, and it is absolutely stupid. It gives me the image in my mind of two turkeys rearing up and fighting over a plastic hen decoy. If everyone in this thread had to be in the same room as this discussion unfolded, would anyone be able to sit through it?
I'm tuff, I'm tougher, no your not-he knows whose toughest, my bike is faster than yours, no my bike is the best, I can jump over a garbage can with mine, no! only he knows how to jump over garbage cans. I know him, and he can ride a bike better than you.
Oh, and sorry to use the C-word in my earlier post. I edited it.

Now that picture looks very familiar... Is it Icebergs at Bondi in Sydney Australia?

That fella looks like he has made a serious investment in the local brewery...

The fear on the lady behind him as thoughts of the resulting tsunami go through her mind is priceless!

Dear Sir Alfred,

You almost got me in trouble with the Cat sitting next to Mr. Goodman's shoulder, but this image:<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sir Alfred</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
1zqyfe1.jpg
</div></div>

Almost got me fired. I was laughing so hard I think I may have lost a lung.

As a show of appreciation, Ive taken the time to provide you with your new avatar.

Hitchcock.jpg

-Pat

HSM.

It is hard for a buldog cunt to accept reason, as he explains above. He should be responded to: <span style="font-size: 14pt">[email protected] </span>

The buldog cunt is the hardest animal to get to listen to reason. Their steak is often overdone.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buldog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">C = Can't
U = Understand
N = Normal
T = Thinking ^^^ </div></div>

Yep