• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Premier Reticles website expired??

c185

Private
Minuteman
Sep 24, 2008
I was browsing/drooling on scopes tonight and tired to login to their website only the be redirected to a page with an expiry notice. www.premierreticles.com/

Does anyone have any idea of whats going on?? I was seriously considering the Light Tactical as my new scope....

Re: Premier Reticles website expired??

lol now thats interesting.

I spoke to them on the phone last week. Everything seemed just fine.

I hope its just a computer f$ck up... I remember all the threads predicting Premiers death.. I just don't find this confidence inspiring if you know what I mean.

It just means that Chris forgot to renew the domain name, stupid stuff, but it happens. Someone forgot to renew dallascowboys.com a year or so ago too, I think that IT guy got fired.

Funny, I've seen this happen with other businesses. Many just forgot.

"inspiring" WTF!

Chris ain't no angel, but neither is the head of any other company, all these retarded PR is out of business threads have hurt his company, which means if this the end of PR Americans will be unemployed because of it, I like my scope, I like it a lot, when I break it, which I will, I would like to have it fixed, for the record I have broken a Aimpoint, Nikon and I think my Nightforce is needing Service, this is Christmas time, for the love of God knock it off.

It will suck of this is the end of Premier. I have one at Blackops Precision about to go on a rifle Mike is building me. If something goes wrong with it how will I get it serviced?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 427Cobra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"inspiring" WTF!

Chris ain't no angel, but neither is the head of any other company, all these retarded PR is out of business threads have hurt his company, which means if this the end of PR Americans will be unemployed because of it, I like my scope, I like it a lot, when I break it, which I will, I would like to have it fixed, for the record I have broken a Aimpoint, Nikon and I think my Nightforce is needing Service, this is Christmas time, for the love of God knock it off. </div></div>

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, forgets to update its webpage like a duck....Its a duck.

For what it's worth, I have been getting a website does not exsist for a couple of weeks now.

Where is the cheapest place to purchase a Premier 5-25x56 with the Horus H-37 Reticle? I was on their website yesterday and it was working.

The Dude: "Man, nothing is fucked here."

The Big Lebowski: "Nothing is fucked? The god-damned plane has crashed into the mountain!"

I saw another thread that stated Premier is going to suspend U.S. sales. That is just want I read, I can't confirm this for certain.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: turbo54</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Dude: "Man, nothing is fucked here."

The Big Lebowski: "Nothing is fucked? The god-damned plane has crashed into the mountain!" </div></div>

LOL!! I just peeded my pants a little. Walter Sobchak is the best!

Hi Guys,
I will look into it tomorrow first thing. Since Chris is no longer with us some things may have been overlooked and I will have to play catch up.
Thanks for your patience,
Paul

Panic over...???

Just checked, website works fine for me. Been updated since the last time I was there BTW; looks good.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Plange</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi Guys,
I will look into it tomorrow first thing. Since Chris is no longer with us some things may have been overlooked and I will have to play catch up.
Thanks for your patience,
Paul </div></div>

Thanks! I see a LT in my future!

Down again but this is the place holder. Haha.

PREMIERRETICLES.COM

Sponsored Links Broke Girl's Guide Helping Broke Girls Pay Less for What they Want to Buy and Do!

Looks like it was only renewed for 1 year !

Registrar: DOTSTER
Domain Name: PREMIERRETICLES.COM
Created on: 17-DEC-97
Expires on: 16-DEC-12
Last Updated on: 18-DEC-11

Ah, the glee! The site's not working. They're not selling scopes. The domain registration now expires in just a year. What does it all mean? The haters just have to come worming out of the woodwork at every opportunity. Merry Christmas!

FWIW, the site is up as of this posting and it's nice to see some new pages, including the Varmint version of the LT/Hunter.

The contempt towards Premier doesn't surprise me. IMO, they earned it with the way they treated Scott at Liberty Optics.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Unreconstructed</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The contempt towards Premier doesn't surprise me. IMO, they earned it with the way they treated Scott at Liberty Optics. </div></div>
I've been keeping calm for long enough about this matter, but I'm absolutely sick and tired of the constant repetition of these hypocritical accusations. If you want to understand what happened, why don't you just take it straight from the horse's mouth?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-style: italic">"The big news from S&B is <span style="font-weight: bold">their coordinated effort to level the playing field</span> and streamline their distribution/dealer program to <span style="font-weight: bold">they can run a legitimate business model that is fair and equitable for everybody...and plug the "leaks" that skews the whole affair.</span> We would like to carry these but we have been sitting on the sidelines until "market conditions" improve, so to speak......"</span></div></div>(source)

I'm not familiar with the details of that <span style="font-style: italic">“streamlining effort”</span>, but I'm sure that <span style="font-style: italic">"plugging"</span> those <span style="font-style: italic">“leaks”</span> also led to some dealers losing their dealership which no doubt would have hurt their feelings. But to the best of my knowledge, they dealt with it and moved on, and none of them rushed to the internet and put up a pamphlet to piss on the company that cut them off. In short, they exhibited professional behaviour after a business relationship was severed.

Apparently, this kind of thing seemed perfectly understandable to Scott, exactly until it happened to himself. And please spare me the <span style="font-style: italic">“he didn't violate his agreement”</span>-BS. He knew ecacly what he was in for, and I can prove it, I just need Scott's consent to publish one of our PM exchanges.

I was hoping this bullshit would just fade away at some point, but it seems like it will get reiterated forever unless someone speaks up and expose it for what it is.

I've heard both sides of the story straight from the horse's mouth and while it could have been handled better, Premier did what needed to be done and Scott over-reacted.

Anyone who continues to badmouth Premier is also indirectly badmouthing all of the other fine optics dealers who carry the brand. It wasn't fair to any of them what he was doing. And, yes, he moved a lot of product for them. However, ask yourself: If you were in Premier's shoes and would you let things go as they were until you were left with just one dealer? Then what position would you be in?

Hi Guys,
Not commenting on anything else except to say the website is back up. In all the changes we forgot to simply renew. Sorry about that, as many of you know it has been a hectic few months here.
Thanks again for you support
Paul