• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Pretty Hilarious chick fight. I love Southern women.

Just sayin....... Go dirty early. If its a fight, then fight like you mean it.

It made a pretty funny *tink* sound when it bounced off her face, though.

And here I was... expecting it to be some black chicks or Mexican hood rats!? Haha, they were trying to reason with one another while bitch fighting... fuckin awesome!

Maybe she won't be able to make any little white trash babies. Now that she's been "spade".

<iframe class="vine-embed" src="https://vine.co/v/M6MDA79ZupW/embed/simple?audio=1" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

That was pretty dumb until the shovel came out. I like how the girl gets hit in one side of the head with the shovel and then falls and smashes the other side on the pavement.

Maybe she won't be able to make any little white trash babies. Now that she's been "spade".

I saw the video earlier today, pretty God damn funny, but I almost woke my wife up when I laughed at this one

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk

The sound of that shovel hitting head reminded me of the famous scene from the movie "Throw Mama from the Train"...shovel made the same sound then...and I laughed just as hard. Guess I'm kinda sick.