• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Price check in aisle 3 How did I do on my first HK

woodshed

Private
Minuteman
May 7, 2010
pix2367552843.jpg
pix2367552953.jpg
pix2367552750.jpg
pix1873824437.jpg
pix1873824296.jpg

Interested in finding out from people who would know if this was a good deal on a lightly used HK USPF .45ACP in FDE. I got it off Gunbroker for $500 plus shipping and FFL fees. He had bought it previously off of Gunbroker for $700 and only shot a couple of boxs through it. Estimated round count is under 500. He says the barrel and chamber show no wear whatsoever and it has fresh Meprolight Tru-Dot adjustable night sights installed. He removed the stick on HK grip panels and put a Hogue slip on grip on it. I had been pricing HK .45's locally and they were all over $1000 pre tax!!! Hoping this one is a shooter, first auto pistol and can't wait to try her out.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=181015093

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=169015192

Scott

Re: Price check in aisle 3 How did I do on my first HK

That was a steal, plain and simple!

you got a good deal...our dept usp 45s are quite reliable out of the box

nice snag man

You got a good deal, Great gun Enjoy!!!

I'm sure its gonna shoot really well. I've owned a couple 9s and a 45 and they were all shooters. Also paid a little more than that for each of them. Only one I miss is the last 9 I had. Full size with lem trigger, jet funnel. I'm a chevy kinda guyso I went back to glocks. That last one was too much of a cadillac. With a slight holdover I was nailing coke bottles at about 90 yds most of the time.

straight stole it!!!! especially it being a tan frame those seem to bring in a little more cash then the standard black frame pistols.. good buy.. hope it shoots as good as it looks.

wow how do you sleep! joken great deal on a tan frame! hang on to it for a few years it might double in value

the mark 23 in tan no one wanted at first now they bring 4-500 more than a standard black

good buy

Thats a great price. I have noticed that you will sometimes find stuff like this on Gunbroker if you are patient. I can't figure out the amount of Gun Shops that list stuff on GunBroker for full retail. Its like they don't even check to see what the going prices are.

You did good. I picked one up last year with 7 mags and a thigh holster for $525 off GB.

Sweet deal man. If you need a Picatinny rail adapter for it I've got one up on the FS section right now.

I just traded my USP out for a SIG, I couldn't get over the rattling mags!

You're going to love that gun, especially at that price. My HK was a reliable feeder and shooter. Enjoy.

WTH is wrong with you guys, why would you lie to him saying it was a good deal? You all should be ashamed of yourselves to lie to a new member, I personally think you GOT F**KED! You should give that cheap plastic thing away. If you decide to chunk it, pm me and I'll send you an ffl you could send it to........................Bad ass gun @ a bad ass price

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WTH is wrong with you guys, why would you lie to him saying it was a good deal? You all should be ashamed of yourselves to lie to a new member, I personally think you GOT F**KED! You should give that cheap plastic thing away. If you decide to chunk it, pm me and I'll send you an ffl you could send it to........................Bad ass gun @ a bad ass price </div></div>

you...are...stupid...