• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Price drop WTS RWS built Model 70 in 280Rem

Krob95

Black Multicam Master Race
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 7, 2019
    NoCo
    Looking to offload this as I need some cash towards a scope for my AI. The more I think about keeping the gun, the more I realize I’m not going to shoot it now that I have said AI.

Smith: RWS Gunsmithing
    Action: Post-64 push feed Win 70 280 Rem
    Trigger: timney single stage
    Barrel: 27” Krieger 1:9 MTU threaded 5/8x24 with RWS brake included
    Stock: Mightnight Camo (done by Shortbus) McMillan A4 with CDI bottom metal, glass bedded.
    Round count: 310

Shoots great, just not going to need it now.

Link to original posting HERE

Can make a package deal with Redding type s dies w/neck bushing included, 872 162gr hornady ELD M bullets, 100 pieces of virgin Peterson brass and 30 pieces of 2x fired Peterson brass.

Looking for 1200 shipped for just the rifle. Inquire for bundle deal. Atlas Cal and other accessories not include. Brake pictured in original posting (and top picture) included!

DF220B3A-8295-4721-8EF3-C9E89484CCEB.jpeg
    376460EF-2E32-40E9-B3F9-BBB38A9FE51B.jpeg

Last edited:
    This used to belong to Jordan?
    Yes. Traded off a scope for it because I wanted something with some authority at 1k+ vs my 6BR but I have a 308 and 6.5cm barrel for my AI so I’m not going to be using this rifle any long.

Don’t do it! Haha

Man that looks awesome out on the range.

Reactions: Krob95
    Damnnnnnnnnn...I don't need a 280...I don't need a 280....

Sure you do!! I’ll make ya a good deal on the bullets and brass too. and a nice set of Redding type s dies 😉

Reactions: Iamero
    Don’t do it. Don’t do it to me.