• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pride Month: Armed Forces Commissioner Wants to Make the Draft Gender Neutral

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

MAHLWINKEL, GERMANY - MARCH 16: Members of the NBC squad perform their skills during the visit of German Defence Minister Boris Pistorius at the joint support service (Streitkraeftebasis) of the Bundeswehr, the German armed forces, on March 16, 2023 in Mahlwinkel, Germany. His visit follows the recent release of a …

Germany should strongly consider implementing a mandatory gender-neutral draft, the country’s Armed Forces Commissioner has said.
Eva Högl, the left-wing politician who serves as Germany’s Armed Forces Commissioner, has suggested that a mandatory one-year draft for all young people could be what is needed to revitalise the country’s military.
The suggestion comes amid numerous reports indicating the progressive country’s armed forces are in a particularly sorry state, with the country’s defence minister openly admitting back in March that the military was incapable of defending Germany from foreign threats.
According to a report by Der Spiegel, Högl believes the return of what she calls a “year of service for Germany” could reverse the country’s fortunes, emphasising that such a mandatory gender-neutral draft could help boost poor recruitment numbers within the country’s army.
The commissioner emphasised that such a mandatory service period could be made completable in either the military or civilian sector, but that young people of all genders could be enticed to join the country’s army by being required to take its fitness exam.
“One could, as in Sweden, invite an entire year of young people to be drafted for the Bundeswehr. And then, if they are fit for military service, let them decide for themselves whether they want to get involved or not,” she said, adding that such a process could be applied to “all genders”.
German Defence Minister Admits Military Not Capable of Defending Country https://t.co/dHiWuOburK
— Breitbart London (@BreitbartLondon) March 3, 2023
Although seemingly progressive in its outlook, it is unclear whether the Social Democratic Party member’s suggestion to refresh Germany’s struggling military would actually work in practice.
Even ignoring the issues brought up by Högl herself regarding the lack of staff to train these new recruits, the German army is already struggling with munitions shortages.
In particular, efforts to aid the Zelensky administration’s war effort against Russia has come with a substantial cost to the armed forces, with one senior official warning that armories across the country had been left bare due to government decisions to ship off weapons, ammo and equipment to the Eastern front.
“The support of [Ukraine] with material is still right and serves the security of all of us,” the chief of Germany’s Bundeswehr said in January, before telling politicians that the country needed to keep a basic level of supplies for domestic defence.
“There comes a point where we can no longer do our jobs,” he warned.
German Military Left with ‘Bare’ Armory As Country Sends Weapons to Ukraine, Army Chief Warnshttps://t.co/6I1DU8r63v
— Breitbart London (@BreitbartLondon) January 26, 2023

I'm all for it. Everybody goes all 1950s when draft comes up. (I'm too dainty! My pronouns are she/her/I forget ERA

Everyone can serve in some capacity. And given our overall tuby-ness, 2 years of forced marches could do everyone a Lil good.

Actually, screw the draft, 2 years required service age 18-20. No matter your dumbest pronouns. Might straighten a few out no pun intended

US military cannot fills its ranks with volunteers anymore - draft coming and should be all genders. All military jobs open to all genders, no reason to exempt 50% of the population.

Good, draft them all. The next war will be short and they will all fold like wet paper. If the Chinese attacked tomorrow, Joe Biden wouldn't know until a week from Thursday.

What if your not use to wearing bra in training camp and will they be made out of kevlar . Can I get a deferment if I have sensitive nipples ?

Nazi's are going to Nazi once again.
Mandatory "national service" yep... right out of the old playbook...

I'm all for it. Everybody goes all 1950s when draft comes up. (I'm too dainty! My pronouns are she/her/I forget ERA

Everyone can serve in some capacity. And given our overall tuby-ness, 2 years of forced marches could do everyone a Lil good.

Actually, screw the draft, 2 years required service age 18-20. No matter your dumbest pronouns. Might straighten a few out no pun intended

Don't worry all the stupid jingoistic fools who worship the government, worship the army and worship uniforms instead of actually caring about freedom are going to get their stupid wish for mandatory draft for all the youth a lot sooner than they think.

And when the true worshipers of Satan are hauling your children away at gunpoint to go help them spread the rule of Satan across the world and be forcibly brainwashed with the teachings of The Illuminated One, just remember when your kind start complaining about it, some of us will be there to remind you that you so richly deserve to feel the chains of oppression on your own necks that you so gleefully wished to be forged for others.

I'm sure none of the idiots blathering on about how great the draft is will have any idea what I'm talking about because "following orders good, true actual freedom bad" is all they can think about. But remember one day you'll be begging for deliverance as it's your kids, your grandkids and your great grandkids being forcibly enslaved by the most wicked people on the planet, and when you beg, those of us who warned you and were scorned will sit back and say NO, you deserve what you begged for.

Eva Högl's a looker, eh?

294293f5-830c-4cfd-8cee-ef1924f23e3e_w1280_r1.77_fpx42.8_fpy44.97.jpg

Ja, vee drinken zee Budveiserleitzenspatzenslatzensnurkin und get smashedenzlackensnootin zen ve go Höglin...

This bullshit is used over and over to garner support for wars.

" The support of [Ukraine] with material is still right and serves the security of all of us,” the chief of Germany’s Bundeswehr said"

It's kinda funny that the writer had to add Ukraine. Because it's basically a form letter and you fill in the blank with whatever fits the current situation

Don't worry all the stupid jingoistic fools who worship the government, worship the army and worship uniforms instead of actually caring about freedom are going to get their stupid wish for mandatory draft for all the youth a lot sooner than they think.

And when the true worshipers of Satan are hauling your children away at gunpoint to go help them spread the rule of Satan across the world and be forcibly brainwashed with the teachings of The Illuminated One, just remember when your kind start complaining about it, some of us will be there to remind you that you so richly deserve to feel the chains of oppression on your own necks that you so gleefully wished to be forged for others.

I'm sure none of the idiots blathering on about how great the draft is will have any idea what I'm talking about because "following orders good, true actual freedom bad" is all they can think about. But remember one day you'll be begging for deliverance as it's your kids, your grandkids and your great grandkids being forcibly enslaved by the most wicked people on the planet, and when you beg, those of us who warned you and were scorned will sit back and say NO, you deserve what you begged for.
Take your meds.

This bullshit is used over and over to garner support for wars.

" The support of [Ukraine] with material is still right and serves the security of all of us,” the chief of Germany’s Bundeswehr said"

It's kinda funny that the writer had to add Ukraine. Because it's basically a form letter and you fill in the blank with whatever fits the current situation
Actually I think it(mandatory service or a universal draft) might lower support. If everyone had to serve they might be less apt to return politicians who send them oversees.

It's easy to send someone else's kids overseas. Yours (your own)....ehhhh notsomuch.

But I did catch that in the article. I'm a flat no for Ukraine support, but I do think our youth could benefit from some mandatory structure and discipline

Actually I think it(mandatory service or a universal draft) might lower support. If everyone had to serve they might be less apt to return politicians who send them oversees.

It's easy to send someone else's kids overseas. Yours (your own)....ehhhh notsomuch.

But I did catch that in the article. I'm a flat no for Ukraine support, but I do think our youth could benefit from some mandatory structure and discipline
If we had an honest media there would not be a reason to send anyone to a foreign country to die.
7F3OxiW3_png-1485186.jpeg

This is truer now more than ever. To include the media and schools

My son will be 18 in July of this year. He considered going into the military for the last two years. During those 2 years he has drastically changed his mind due to all the wokeness and current leadership. He cant stomach the direction this country is headed in and said there was no way on Gods green earth he would sign up now. He tells me all the time he was born in the wrong era. He is a Naval History enthusiasts. He wanted to be a nuclear engineer on an aircraft carrier. I know that he would proudly serve this great nation if things were different. He is my only son and being selfish I dont want him to join under this climate either. If it was defending our borders I have no doubt that the both of us would gladly do so. I just cant see why anyone would join now either to die in a foreign land for someone elses gain. This world is swirling the toilet bowl.

Selective Service registration is one of many programs that the government has not updated from agist or sexist exclusions.

Selective Service registration making tranny or gender whatever be first and then you'll see the dresses come off real fast.